erm, hello... let me introduce myself as...

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
... the raddest crustacean to ever grace your bipedal senses...

crab.jpg

they rule.
i actually knew this because my mom gave me those safari cards with like, 6,000 animals on them for my 10th birthday and i memorized them like a fucking nerd.
my favorite kind of crab is still the horseshoe ones because they are diesel.

Originally posted by the_preppy
they rule.
i actually knew this because my mom gave me those safari cards with like, 6,000 animals on them for my 10th birthday and i memorized them like a fucking nerd.
my favorite kind of crab is still the horseshoe ones because they are diesel.

Holy Shit you had them too! I was also given those cards when I was a kid. I can't remember anything much about them but I remember being very psyched about getting them.

they would send like, a pack of 20-30 cards a month and i would be SO STOKED and then me and my friend jay would sit there and read them and be like CYCLOPS MICROSCOPIC WATER ANIMALS RULE

i had one set... and it was all contained in a green plastic box with an elephant graphic on the cover. i remember the excitement.

i'm remembering that other toys fit well in the carrying case. the magic of opening that bin and browsing shitloads of animal stats while a kenner plastic starwars walrusman stood guard in the other unfilled compartment...

i also had the supermarket (grocery store, for all non-northeastern people) wildlife encylopedia set.