Essential Pics to View

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I thought I would share just a small sample of the pictures that my official photographer took at the show. His name is Todd Brown and he is simply one of the best out there. If anyone is interested in hiring Todd for any function, drop me an email and I will get it to him.

All photos are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.

http://www.icedearth.us/ppIV.html

Glenn H.

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm already looking forward to making it down for PPV.

I've just added 16 more photos, for a total of 32. There will be several more added over the coming weeks.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to apologize to anyone I may have bumped into with my 2 shoulder bags of gear. Also, I know it can be a pain for those who wait hours to get front row to deal with press photographers. Fortunately Glenn clears the pit after 3 songs so you can get the view you've waited for. Hopefully the pics will bring back fond memories in the years to come - I know they will for me.

I will be launching my own website this fall with photos I've taken from several concert events during the past 2 years. I'll post the URL when everything is ready to go with the site.

Thanks again Glenn for the invite,

Todd Brown

Todd how can I get a hold of you I'm the bass tech for CirclellCircle and would love to know if you would like to post some pictures on or web site? The one with Kevin Pointing his bass is classic shot it would make a great poster.Please feel free to check out the web site at the following www.circle2circle.net go to the forum you can sign up my name in the forum fluffy if you like to post some pictures on there site you can P.M this person her name is Anke. Once again please let me know how to get a hold of you, great shots.

Hey Todd, those are fantastic shots! I envy you and your camera. :) Thanks for sharing, and I'll be keeping an eye out for that new website. Be sure to announce its arrival!

-- Laura

Harvester said:
I thought I would share just a small sample of the pictures that my official photographer took at the show. His name is Todd Brown and he is simply one of the best out there. If anyone is interested in hiring Todd for any function, drop me an email and I will get it to him.

Wow Glenn. Props to Todd and his work. I am an amateur photographer and I am proud of my work, but my stuff is all still-life. The photographers that work for Sports Illustrated have always impressed me (especially the ones that cover fast moving game like football) but your guy is also quite the professional as well to be able to capture motion like he does. I love the shot of Ray (Alder) in the Sienna just as an example.

Bryant

whoa. finally a pic of the chic from secret sphere. only a few of my pics took so i threw them at the walgreen's employee's feet and walked out. goddamn disposables