ETA on new album?

It's most likely going to be 2007, actually. Everything is really up in the air about right now. If we sign this record contract, then the release date will be sometime in January, which is great because the album will grow as a 2007 release and it just makes more sense in the music world. If decide to remain independent, then we will release the album as soon as it's ready. It is being mixed right now and mastering is scheduled for September 30th. We are still waiting on the artwork. We'll definitely have some samples on the website sometime next month.

-Gregg

what's going on guys. this is alan, i'm bored at work and i realized i wasn't on your forum so i thought i'd sign up.

All right, I admit it, I broke my Great Divide Cherry last Friday. so instead of the virginal ears i was hoping to hear the album i decided to give my self blue balls, er, ears. Everything sounds great. When i thought you guys couldn't impress me more, you just did.

alan

ps. i still have all the pictures from the knitting factory show ready to give to you guys. hit me up and i'll send a cd over.

alblagg said:
what's going on guys. this is alan, i'm bored at work and i realized i wasn't on your forum so i thought i'd sign up.

All right, I admit it, I broke my Great Divide Cherry last Friday. so instead of the virginal ears i was hoping to hear the album i decided to give my self blue balls, er, ears. Everything sounds great. When i thought you guys couldn't impress me more, you just did.

alan

ps. i still have all the pictures from the knitting factory show ready to give to you guys. hit me up and i'll send a cd over.

i love you alan...you better eat sushi with me on friday!

MEGALOUD said:
Yes and we're looking forward to it being finished and in our hands, when we have ready to go to press, we'll let you know about a formal release date!

Can't wait to get it out. I want to make a premature vote for best album of 2007. I guess I am a little biased though...