Etherial Guitars: Seriously....What the FUCK ARE THESE??!!!

Djentkitty

May 23, 2011
Not sure how many of you heard about these, I just stumbled across them.

Seriously, they look like some kind of fucking zombified ultra mutated B.C Rich or something.. :OMG:

artisans_scartha%202.jpg

purity_domhain%20dorcha.jpg

artisans_lorica.jpg

artisans_moddion%20o%20gair.jpg

govan%20grqbc.jpg

scartha%20bmqbc.jpg

391496_404820949555319_1545877774_n.jpg

heavenly%20realms_gwenllian%20and%20mor%20clych.jpg

etherial_shard.jpg

etherial_flare%20concepts.jpg

etherial_collection_heavenly%20realms_porths.jpg

http://www.etherial.com.au/

Those are pretty cool looking, but I'm willing to bet that they don't look as cool in person. Also willing to bet that they're not worth the cost. It would cost a ton to make something like that. Though this thing turned out okay:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO9dlp6Qii8&list=UUq80piPGuQRzv1DNlFqZjHQ&index=6&feature=plcp[/ame]

The glowy strats don't look too bad except for having 90 fucking strings. All the strats don't look bad really...but those others, man...overkill. Be careful not to poke your eye out with those.

The glowy strats don't look too bad except for having 90 fucking strings. All the strats don't look bad really...but those others, man...overkill. Be careful not to poke your eye out with those.

Agree, that blue/yellow one actually looks kinda neat, if only it was a 7 or 8 string. Rest looks shit, guess I'm not brvtal enough.

Not digging their look at all except maybe the 'Shard'. The very last Strat looks really cool tho.

and WTF is with the one that's made of cedar? that shit is worthless for anything that isn't a deck.

also, is gumtree considered suitable for guitars??

I love pointy guitars, absolutely adore them, but all this sabretoothed bullshit that's been coming out in the past ten years just makes me want to vomit.

Complete disregard of proportions, symmetries.

The B.C. Rich Ironbird is my favorite shape of all time, and is one of the few guitars I've encountered that plays just as well in the classical and the "cowboy" positions. Shame I haven't encountered a single on of them that didn't love to dive headfirst, but there are cures for that too...