Etunimnikufatiaw?

drinkinonjob1

drinkinonjob
Apr 20, 2005
I am a troll, Under the bridge
What On God's Green Earth Has Happened? Sorry, I just have to ventilate on this one... This is only my opinion, and I don't mean to p*** anyone off on this, but WTF??? I personally thought that 'Thrax had a GREAT thing going with Bush! C'mon now... Belladonna? I can never bust on Joey B, for He was one of the best thing's going in the 80's. But that was the 80's... I don't even play Among The Living anymore, which at the time, was a godsend.
Nowadays, Hell, I am 32, which is problably twice the age of anyone who will ever read this... I have EVOLVED. Give me Stomp 442, or Sound Of White Noise, over the screaming 80's... Let it be noted that I am NOT a big fan of the reunited Judas Priest. They shoulda hung it up after Painkiller.
I have been lifelong with Charlie, Scott, Dan, Paul, Joey, John, and Dan, whom I caught with Helmet, in Detroit. Great F'N Show!!!
All I am saying is that, I can not go back to screaming, cameltoe, fringe jacket, Marlboro smoking, mullet wearing, Hair Metal... I think that would signal the coming of the end. I, personally, am sticking with the new... Nothing against Joey, But the thought of this makes me Metal Thrashing Limp.
But I guess this is what life comes to... I am going to pay problably 5 bucks to see Chuck Billy and Testament rock the hell out of a bar the size of my living room in June... The one difference is, is that Testament's music, only got HARDER... Sorry, I NEEDED to let that go... Good Luck Boys...

Fair enough, but I'm just confused what you mean by cameltoe. I only know one meaning and can't see how Anthrax could have anything to do with that!

...um, no disrespect taken?!

To the best of my knowledge, and if memory serves correctly, Anthrax were never big, key players in the infamous 1987 Cameltoe Movement.

I could be wrong....

drinkinonjob1 said:
Nowadays, Hell, I am 32, which is problably twice the age of anyone who will ever read this... I have EVOLVED.

I hate to break it to ya pal, but most of us on the board are late 20's to early 40's. And you obviously haven't evolved far enough to know you should look this board over and see the million other threads devoted to this. Way to put one more up.

Metal Thrashing Limp.

Well, you ARE 32. I mean, damn you're just older than dirt.:rolleyes:

GregadetH said:
Well, you ARE 32. I mean, damn you're just older than dirt.:rolleyes:
Oh no, I'm 33! I guess that means I'm older than someone who's older than dirt. :cry:

Before i start this potentially offence post , i want to say SOWN is 1 of my favourite albums ever.

New Anthrax is.. how can i say?..... Shit, After SOWN each Thrax album has slowly developed into Pantera esque groove then into a sort of boring Commercialized Metal / Rock. Which can probably say why so many people in this forum just love Pantera. I have nothing against Bush, i think he has great vocal talent as show on SOWN but... their sound has changed to shit.

Bringing back the "CLASSIC" line-up will put Anthrax in the good books again, for current bands. Bella-Anthrax is one of my favourite bands and always will be, unfortunately Bella and Spitz were kicked out.