Europe

i believe he is talking about what most students do - getting that railway visa and living on the sidelines they are allowed too. that was the explanation i was given, and its not like they were expecting to live in such a great place anyway, thats just for those who want to travel the land for a while.

Originally Posted by Golden HallHey, that would be me, and I'm doing very well, New Zealand is a beautiful country, and it's the middle of summer, so I'm doing a lot of bbq and beer. However, I am only on a work visa, so it's not a permanent move, and I'm not sure I'd want to, it feels kind of isolated here. I'm kinda going crazy, I haven't heard a new metal album since I left in October, new CDs cost around $35-40 here, if you can actually find anything, which I can't where I'm living. However, I can't recommend visiting here enough, there are stunning alpine vistas, near-tropical beaches, massive glaciers, and that's just on the South Island. The picture below is of Queenstown, where I'm living/working, my place is kind of in the bottom center area of the picture.

I haven't been posting much since I don't have regular internet access, and there doesn't seem to be much going on the board lately

That place looks very sexy! Hmm you should try buying online for CD's, but if you ever move back I hope its the right decision. Yeah, this forum turned into one big European Unit, not much Americans anymore. I havent forgotten that you liked the misfits, so you're always in the high ranks with me.:cool: Nice catching up with you.

you don't move to Europe like mexicans move to america.
ahhh shaddap. You dont complain when they cut your grass and pick your oranges do you, asshole?:D

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
[/i]
ahhh shaddap. You dont complain when they cut your grass and pick your oranges do you, asshole?:D
that's why I live in an apt. ,cabron. :D the fact of them moving to america doesn't bother me, but it sure will bother a lot of people in 10/15 years when 75% of the population in the south will speak spanish. get ready for a new Alamo.

Belgar said:
who is your colleague? because if you can live in europe with 1000$ for a month or two, you def. need to give me his #. unless you live in some shelter or staying in a barn working for the farmer, there is no truth in what he is telling you. trust me. btw, your 1000$ becomes a mere 750 euros and with that you cannot do a lot. some people need a reality check.

Ok well how much do you think I would need (American or Euro) to be able to get a place and live for a month or so until I can land a job or something?

@ Zacherly : man you want to find a job too??? lol i'm sorry to get ur hopes up but i'll remind you that in most west european countries, unemployment is almost up to 10%. that goes for germany, england and france i think. but if ur quite heavy and strong u could probably easilly find a job as doorkeeper for a shop, but you gotta have contacts.

moving to Europe is like in the US, you need proof of residency, work, social security,... an European could live and work anywhere in Europe with no problem, but it is different for non European citizens. Working udner the table will only take you so far, as it closes you doors to any type of benefits + the fact that Europe is strenghtening its policy against illegal workers. Now, if you have family there or friends who can help you, then yes it will be cheaper but still won't make you a legal person. Instead, you will remain with a tourist status granting you some 3 months in the country much like US immigration grants to foreign tourists.

Belgar said:
that's why I live in an apt. ,cabron. :D the fact of them moving to america doesn't bother me, but it sure will bother a lot of people in 10/15 years when 75% of the population in the south will speak spanish. get ready for a new Alamo.
The only solution......FAIL REQUIRED HIGHSCHOOL SPANISH COURSES :cool:

in my opinion you should move to sweden...its a fuckin good place, lots of hot chicks, and many festivals :headbang:

but as other people told... you should have some reasons, like studying or some shit like that....

i live in denmark, there are lots og people from other countries, they pay 10.000 dkr per year to the school, and can have nice "black" jobs, where you dont pay taxes ;)

and the advantage also about sweden is that i heard that flirting is the other way around, its the girls who "hunt" for guys and the guys dont have to do shit. i cant say its the same down here ^^

Mjøllnir said:
in my opinion you should move to sweden...its a fuckin good place, lots of hot chicks, and many festivals :headbang:

but as other people told... you should have some reasons, like studying or some shit like that....

i live in denmark, there are lots og people from other countries, they pay 10.000 dkr per year to the school, and can have nice "black" jobs, where you dont pay taxes ;)

Nice tattoo first and foremost.

Well I have like 1 friend in Norway and another in Ireland. What if I talk to companies over there and they agree to hire me, would that make my chances any better for citizenship over there?

I Cannot still tell you how much Scotland kicks arse! definately one of the best countries in the world. And the population is descending like a bitch so a killer time to go tehre cos its not too fucking crowded! prices are a lot better than england and this place is just fucking amazing!!!

edinburgh2t.jpg

edinburgh.jpg

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
ATTN: Celtik Militia

One of my Sharp friends is trying to convince me why communism would work in America. What did Chi Minh do and why wont communism work?

Thanks.

lol, communism wouldnt work in the US simply because communism didnt work anywhere else in the world and the US is the country where communism would work the least for sure!! :p for the following reasons :
-americans are probably the most anti-communist people around
-there are too many minorities and rebel wanabees in the US, so there will always be people against society which isnt really helpful to create true communism, i mean no texas ranger will ever be communist.. com' on ^^
-the US is too corrupt and capitalist so it'll be really hard to convert but good luck. most americans love their freedom and their favorite sentence is "work hard and u'll get the best job you deserve, if you dont work, u'll get what you deserve too which means sweeping the streets".
-the US was historicly built on democracy and thats what they defend throughout the world.
-and the most obvious reason : communism is a Utopia which is by definition a dream world, an impossible society, the leaders will always be richer than the rest, Marx's communism is impossible, history prooved it.

anyway i'm not gonna go on in case ur post was a mockery on my behalf :p and, although i believe i know quite a bit in history for a student in science, i'm not very familiar with Chi Minh. if he's like china's president (by the way china isnt communist now) well i wouldnt know cause in france we learn shit about asia, or if thats another name for Mao Tse Tung, well you should have used the famous name :p
i know i could just look in an encyclopedia and repeat whats written to sound intelligent and cultured, but thats not what i'm gonna do. :D
ask Belgar

by all means, sound as faux-intelligent as possible, as long as is what you believe as well. I could have looked in an encyclopedia too. The reason I asked you is because youre very dispassionate about that form of government, and I wanted to get an honest statement out of someone whos living in France. Didnt you guys have some kind of terrible communist catastrophe?

i'm not a good example of a common frenchman, being totally different politically and mentally than to my fellow blood brothers.
mmh i dont believe we had a really terrible communist catastrophe, we just have tons of pseudo communists running around in the streets but their political score is nevertheless under 2%. at a time, the political score o the commies was high to 16-20% and the nationalist party was down to 2%, but today, the scores have switched sides.
a nasty communist action i can think of in french history is that the communists during WW2 only started being resistants when hitler attacked russia, before that they actually tried to sabotage the "ligne maginot" (which was the defence line of bunkers on the french/german fronteer) to help the germans conquer france because germany was allied to the USSR.. but this information isnt told everywhere. but this goes to show that glorifying them as heroes of the resistance angainst germany is hypocritical, and they use that status of heroes we give them, although they are only traitors and didnt fight for france, but for big comunist russia.