european tour 2008!

I too shall be at the Bristol gig.

I'll be there too, there are 6 of us all going from down in North Devon! We saw Porcupine Tree at the same venue last year, and their sound was amazing, so hopefully Opeth will be crystal clear as well!

Should be a great night!!

I'll be there too, there are 6 of us all going from down in North Devon! We saw Porcupine Tree at the same venue last year, and their sound was amazing, so hopefully Opeth will be crystal clear as well!

I will also be at the Bristol gig ... all the way from Cornwall!! Bit of a trek but worth it.

I was at that gig too! Almost my two favourite bands at one gig (Amplifier are absolutely immense).

Wow, South-Westerners seem to have taken over this thread :D. Cider anyone?

They could be nice enough add Hessian Peel, Porcelain Heart, Burden, and Hex Omega... that would be something new to the ever changing setlist.

I was at that gig too! Almost my two favourite bands at one gig (Amplifier are absolutely immense).

Wow, South-Westerners seem to have taken over this thread :D. Cider anyone?

I was at that gig too! heh

probably one of the best gigs I've ever seen. I really love the venue as the sounds nearly always spot on!

did any of the south westerners go to the exeter gig in 2006? that was just fucking perfect.

did any of the south westerners go to the exeter gig in 2006? that was just fucking perfect.

No! :( My friend told me Opeth played there the day after... and The Berzerker played there around that time too I think, I always seem to miss out on bands playing Exeter!!! :( Then again it is pretty much just Exeter, Bristol and Plymouth that bands seem to play down here, so it shouldn't be so hard to keep up with! :lol:

Ooh-Arr-Metal all the way! :headbang:

No! :( My friend told me Opeth played there the day after... and The Berzerker played there around that time too I think, I always seem to miss out on bands playing Exeter!!! :( Then again it is pretty much just Exeter, Bristol and Plymouth that bands seem to play down here, so it shouldn't be so hard to keep up with! :lol:

Ooh-Arr-Metal all the way! :headbang:

bit of a shame they couldn't do exeter this year, it's such a good venue.

Gah, I was torn for the Exeter gig. My mate offered me a ticket to see Muse in Manchester on the same night and my inner Muser made me go to that instead.

Was it at the Great Hall or the Lemon Grove? I can't stand the Lemon Grove.

Gah, I was torn for the Exeter gig. My mate offered me a ticket to see Muse in Manchester on the same night and my inner Muser made me go to that instead.

Was it at the Great Hall or the Lemon Grove? I can't stand the Lemon Grove.

great hall.

^^^
Wreath did indeed, as you say, crush...I'd like to see The Leper Affinity, Harlequin Forest and The Moor at the Shepherds Bush gig...that would make my Opeth experiences this year just about perfect.