european tour 2008!

^^^^
It was 9.15 in London..but you should check the venues website or call them to be sure..

Cheers.

Apparently there is no curfew for tonights Manchester gig (don't know if it's true or not) so those lucky sods going there might get a slightly longer set. If I had known that earlier I would have planned to go there aswell.

Same set in Notts, except Bleak was cut for curfew reasons.

Hessian Peel and The Moor would absolutely SLAY!! Will there be a 2nd leg UK tour next year???

Looking forward to tonight!
:headbang:

Setlist for Manchester was...

Heir Apparent
Grand Conjuration
Godhead's Lament
Lotus Eater
Hope Leaves
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall
-----------------
Drapery Falls

===

Anybody going on wednesday in Brussels!?

I live just under Liege/Luik and people don't know Opeth here so I would have to go alone which I don't want to do!

The few musically-educated people here are most probably going to see Morbid Angel pretty soon...

===

:mad:
Crap.
I've heard the set-list they used last night in Amsterdam is EXACTLY the same as the one in the three previous UK shows: 8 songs, no Bleak.
This is especially disappointing because I thought they would drop in one or two more songs when playing out of UK and it’s curfews. I'll be seeing them next month, in Spain, and I think I'll just have to expect a nine song show (hopefully, if they don't leave Bleak out again :mad:)...

Or, it could mean that Amsterdam also has some kind of curfew...
Any the case... Zowan, ToMnEt, you might be lucky. Post your set-lists, just to compare.:kickass:

:mad:
Crap.
I've heard the set-list they used last night in Amsterdam is EXACTLY the same as the one in the three previous UK shows: 8 songs, no Bleak.

Or, it could mean that Amsterdam also has some kind of curfew...
Any the case... Zowan, ToMnEt, you might be lucky. Post your set-lists, just to compare.:kickass:

Don't think they changed it to specific towns, but i've seen written 1h45 for Opeth.
How long is the set ?

Just got back from the gig in Brussels, and it was great!! Fifth Opeth gig for me, and probably the biggest crowd in Belgium I have seen them play for so far!

This is what they played:

1. Heir Apparent
2. The Grand Conjuration
3. Godhead's Lament
4. Hope Leaves
5. The Lotus Eater
6. Deliverance
7. Demon Of The Fall
+++++++++++++++
8. The Drapery Falls

Wauw man,

The gig was really splendid ! They were as tight as hell !!!

I though their setlist was fantastic. They have to choose 8 songs to play, so it's normal that certain songs aren't played, right ?

Opeth, thx for the gig !

Wauw man,

The gig was really splendid ! They were as tight as hell !!!

I though their setlist was fantastic. They have to choose 8 songs to play, so it's normal that certain songs aren't played, right ?

Opeth, thx for the gig !
+1

I saw them twice before (Graspop and Wacken, both in 2006), but they have just outdone themselves last night.

Cynic was great as well.