european tour: reviews, comments, questions

rahvin

keeper of the flame
Oct 10, 2001
safe but not far from the city
post here all informations, trivia and impressions about the "stains across europe tour" featuring dark tranquillity, sinergy and griffin.
ask other users if they'll be at the same show you're attending, link to related sites featuring pics and infos about tourdates, discuss here setlists and drunken nights after the show.

rahvin.

There have been a few threads about what the set list for the European tour will be, so here is the best guess on the matter, the set they played on their short Polish tour:

-The Wonders at your Feet
-Punish my Heaven
-Not Built to Last
-Zodijackyl Light
-Final Resistance
-Haven
-Format C: for Cortex
-Insanity's Crescendo
-The Treason Wall
-UnDo Control
-Damage Done
-Lethe
-Monochromatic Stains
-The Sun Fired Blanks
-Hedon
-Indifferent Suns
-Hours Passed in Exile
-White Noise/Black Silence

The set list will probably resemble this quite closely, give or take a few. Those who have seen them in Germany (a quiet bunch it seems) could fill in details.

in case i'd like to respond to any possible reviews/comments from the Euro sector folks, am i allowed to post here even though i'm not European and won't be going to any of the shows? :D

i'm guessing yes, but i just want to make sure i'm not violating any new rules. :p

Originally posted by Ormir
There have been a few threads about what the set list for the European tour will be, so here is the best guess on the matter, the set they played on their short Polish tour:

-The Wonders at your Feet
-Punish my Heaven
-Not Built to Last
-Zodijackyl Light
-Final Resistance
-Haven
-Format C: for Cortex
-Insanity's Crescendo
-The Treason Wall
-UnDo Control
-Damage Done
-Lethe
-Monochromatic Stains
-The Sun Fired Blanks
-Hedon
-Indifferent Suns
-Hours Passed in Exile
-White Noise/Black Silence

The set list will probably resemble this quite closely, give or take a few. Those who have seen them in Germany (a quiet bunch it seems) could fill in details.

any idea on dvd release date?

Originally posted by silentplanetscot
any idea on dvd release date?

None so far. The last time I asked Niklas about it, he couldn't confirm anything. My guess is: probably sometime next spring...

-Villain

@wildfyr: if i were to set rules concerning where board members can post, based on their characteristics, you'd be confined to the now playing thread. :D

oh, that was a "yes".

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
@wildfyr: if i were to set rules concerning where board members can post, based on their characteristics, you'd be confined to the now playing thread. :D

oh, that was a "yes".

rahvin.

haha! which characteristics did you have in mind? i have many different facets, you know. :rolleyes:

heh, suurrre. confine me to the NP thread. that would make your life a hell of a lot easier, wouldn't it? :p

Originally posted by wildfyr
heh, suurrre. confine me to the NP thread. that would make your life a hell of a lot easier, wouldn't it? :p

yeah, it's ppl like you that really challenge the establishment and dare to confront the powers-that-bu. i'm shaking with suppressed fear and rage here inside my helmet. :rolleyes: :p

does anybody have some reports from the first shows yet?

rahvin.

Am I the first in here who saw them now?
Well, I was there in Hamburg on tuesday. As always, it was just awesome :) :)
sorry, can´t remember the exact setlist. But it was a great mix of new and old stuff :)
was wondering why it was rather empty in the Markthalle, or lets say half-full. I had the impression nobody was there because of Sinergy and Griffin - maybe other support acts would have fit better. Griffin were quite OK, and so were Sinergy, but DT ruled way more :) Mikael was fucking cute and nice as always :D :D
The only thing that annoyed me was the fact that they hadn´t all kind of shirts there in Hamburg already, they were not ready or I dunno what was up. I wanted to buy a hood shirt, but oh well :(
Anyway, I wish all of you who are going to see them soon a fucking great evening!

Yaaaay sounds great!
I can't wait... Nine hours to gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

The setlist sounds great comments sound great everythigmg sounds great hoiii hoiii hoiii

..What makes you think I am happy, for once...? :rolleyes:

One of the main reasons that made the guys to hire Mikael was his cute and nice appearances playing live. :p ("Dark Tranquillity on the Block"? "Backstreet Tranquillity"?) :lol:

|ng (who posts invaluable information) :(

@Spectral Sorrow
umm... I don´t know. Have to admit I don´t have those albums and I´m very bad in remembering such stuff :( But I think rather not.

@|ngenius
interesting :D
I think there´s nothing wrong about us girls enjoying Mikael :D He´s a great singer as well, of course :D