European tour with Katatonia!!!

Got some info:

Festival Headliner in France in May
Anathema have been confirmed to headline Metalliance Festival in Beauvais, Northern France on Saturday the 6th of May.

The 3 day Fest is on the 5th - 6th and 7th of May and will take place in the Elispace concert hall, Beauvais. Other band confirmed include Oceansize, Katatonia and Paradise Lost.

For tickets, you can reserve by mail to directconcertartist@yahoo.fr

http://www.metalliancelefest.com/

The Last Embrace
Oceansize
Novembre
KatatoniA
AnathemA

Paradise Lost are headliners for Sunday, what a pity... but Saturday is feasible! Unless AnathemA won't play further dates, I'm already thinkin' to go :D

I am probably going to see them in Scum in Katwijk, The Netherlands. Anybody else coming? :)

woohoo first time novembre live! i hope carmelo stays in tune, although that might be too much to ask for ;)

AnTz0r said:
I am probably going to see them in Scum in Katwijk, The Netherlands. Anybody else coming? :)

why don't you come to see them in milan as well? i remember once you said something about your friends in brescia, that's pretty near, so you'll have gig+friends visit, ain't bad at all ;)

°scarlet° said:
why don't you come to see them in milan as well? i remember once you said something about your friends in brescia, that's pretty near, so you'll have gig+friends visit, ain't bad at all ;)

hehe yeah i suppose i could do that :Smug:

hell, i am soooo short on money :(

well i am still looking for friends to go with me to novembre hehe... most of my friends hate metal ;) at least i could go to milano and see them with you hehe

how much is a ticket for the rainbow?

airplane ticket: 75 euros...
ticket: 15?

well it would be about a 100 euros... probably more since im not counting transportation there. but it's cheap there anyway.

well i doubt i'll go but it would be cool :)