European tour with Katatonia!!!

it works badly sometimes with mozilla firefox..
I need to open every site in new browser so I could watch the inner links

Ah thats probally it then, almost all of the links I click dont work or go back to the main page possibly due to me using firefox.

AnTz0r said:
hehe yeah i suppose i could do that :Smug:

hell, i am soooo short on money :(

well i am still looking for friends to go with me to novembre hehe... most of my friends hate metal ;) at least i could go to milano and see them with you hehe

how much is a ticket for the rainbow?

airplane ticket: 75 euros...
ticket: 15?

well it would be about a 100 euros... probably more since im not counting transportation there. but it's cheap there anyway.

well i doubt i'll go but it would be cool :)

i've no idea how much it costs, i still have to buy it :zombie:
however, if you decide to come, i (and also some other ppl from the board i think) will be there so you can join :)

Divatkreaci&#243 said:
Lutakko and Tavastia here I come:kickass: !

did the lutakko tickets came out?.. I haven't found a place where to buy ticket

...hmm after asking couple questions via e-mail they said in lutakko that the gig is not ensured yet and they will start sell tickets right a way when it is sure.
And they said the tickets propably will be sold out soon ...of course coz there's NOVEMBRE \,,/

i'd fly to italy to see novembre if i could leave the country, but it'll be awhile before i straighten that shit out. i flew to milwaukee to see opeth's first US appearance in 2000, and i'd fly just about anywhere in the states to see Novembre. katatonia has only played the states about 4 or 5 times. i guess they dont like it here. :mad:

NovemberMourning said:
katatonia has only played the states about 4 or 5 times. i guess they dont like it here. :mad:

Katatonia played two shows in the US and one in Canada. Their label will not put up the money for them to tour here. Peaceville does not give a shit about any of their bands touring the US, thats why none of them ever do.

Looks like Peaceville are retards. Imagine the exposure (and money) they'd rake in? Just look at how we sucked up *cough* bands like Lacuna Coil and HIM.

Aeterea said:
I will go to Roncade!
I have already bought the ticket!!!:)

Oh, I am so damn happy!!!!!!

so you registered just to tell us you're going? :)
i'd like to go to roncade as well (i just checked, tickets are 22 euro :rolleyes: ?) but since i want to go to milano as well and it's day before they play in roncade it's a bit complicated... unless i go to sleep under a bridge somewhere... i'm very broke at the moment :erk:

So, it really seems I'll be in Milan the 8th of May. I'm sooo happy :headbang:!!!
Now I didn't read again the previous posts, but I hope to meet someone of you from Italy who'll be there.
It's a pity that Worn won't be there too :(. I decided to go in Milan only to meet him. He's the man, not Blakkheim with eye-liner :yuk:

:saint: ... just kiddin'... but happy to :headbang:!!!

oh yeah.. Lutakko gig was great.. altough there wasn't very much Novembre fans... about 10 I think..
guys enjoyed their playing.. I couldn't hear much guitars under the bass and drums.. maybe coz I was so close at the stage...
I won't forget this gig for a while maybe never!