European tour with Katatonia!!!

Recordable said:
oh yeah.. Lutakko gig was great.. altough there wasn't very much Novembre fans... about 10 I think..
guys enjoyed their playing.. I couldn't hear much guitars under the bass and drums.. maybe coz I was so close at the stage...
I won't forget this gig for a while maybe never!

Did you take any picture with them or during the gig?
Here in Italy it's not that easy saying that we'd easily leave our job for attending a gig, trust me :rolleyes: It's a miracle if the 8th I'll be in Milan.

unfortunately I forgot my camera...:erk:
and if I would be 18 year old and could go to bar there in lutakko..
I might would had a little chat with the band... they were having a beer and smoke there :cool:

Hi you all, Is there anyone coming from bologna to milan on monday? Or is there anyone who knows if after the concert there will be smthg at the rainbow or it just closes? I need to do something 'til 4:00 next morning,
I'd be very thankful if someone would help me!

Ligeia

Usually when the gigs @ Rainbow are over, the guys are used to literally kick you out of the club... I don't yet how many persons will come with me by car, we're 2 for sure, but I'm waiting confirmation from other 2 or 3 guys, otherwise you could return with me - supposed that I can leave you at the first exit once arrived in Bologna, 'coz I gotta work the day after and I can't lose too much time on the highway.

i watched the show in cologne on friday - Novembre put on a good show, although i have to say the the sound was not quite as good as katatonias. Apart from that - pure happiness :) didn't care much for the rest of the gig once novembre were finished, and had a small chat with the guys, although i reckon massimiliano (sp?) had some trouble understanding my broken and drunken english :)
don't remember much of the setlist, but "my starving bambina", "materia", "nostalgiaplatz", "child of the twillight" and possibly "venezia dismal" were played among others. the gig lasted about 50 minutes.

all in all, i think they gained quite a few new fans on this tour, and i hope to see them again some time.

could please someone tell me how much a materia t-shirt costs?
and also the album,does it cost like a normal cd bought in a shop or less?:E

arte novecento was 10€, the materia shirt with the plain novembre logo 15€. don't know about the one with the album artwork or girlies.

Wildhoney said:
Usually when the gigs @ Rainbow are over, the guys are used to literally kick you out of the club... I don't yet how many persons will come with me by car, we're 2 for sure, but I'm waiting confirmation from other 2 or 3 guys, otherwise you could return with me - supposed that I can leave you at the first exit once arrived in Bologna, 'coz I gotta work the day after and I can't lose too much time on the highway.

We actually have to come back to forli, and there you can leave us at the first exit as you want, however we can talk tonight, I'm dark-haired, wearing a long black skirt, and I'll be togheter with my boyfriend, he's dark-haired too and toll, please contact us if you see us!
thanks

Maudit_Ligeia said:
We actually have to come back to forli, and there you can leave us at the first exit as you want, however we can talk tonight, I'm dark-haired, wearing a long black skirt, and I'll be togheter with my boyfriend, he's dark-haired too and toll, please contact us if you see us!
thanks

Dark-haired metalheads dressed in black at the metal concert... impossible not to recognize you :lol: