European tour with Slipknot

Ticketmaster and Seetickets seem like they sold out very quickly.

I got a standing ticket for Hammersmith via aloud.com though.

First I'd heard of the line up. Brilliant stuff :loco:

^ that doesn't suprised me.
In France, the first date wasn't officially announced and it was sold out! they had to add another date. But I think the main reason was Slipknot (in Finland I guess it was for COB) and Machine Head and COB become more popular. I won't be there but I would have loved to see Machine Head, their last album is great. I heard some songs of the new Slipknot, it's okay though.

^
yeh i think they have..but no doubt that will sell out before i get money on monday *sigh* grr annoying being skint! >.<

I saw bodom a few months ago and it was the best night of my life no joke. Im seeing slipknot in 2 months i cant wait. I hated slipknot before all hope is gone and vol. 3. I don't know what i am sayin i am drunk as but what i can say is that all hope is gone is a good fuckin metal album even if it is slipknot (it's their best yet) and you should check it out but nothing will ever beat bodom they are the besy band on the planet to me i listen to them for like 4 hours everyday

Anybody know if cob will be signing at the slipknot concert??

hope they do. going both nights in paris so i can see alexi more :)

I found a news ! !

First for the French metalhead :

Slipknot + MACHINE HEAD + COB on tour during september. The date in France 21/11/2008 ! !!

I'am very happy for Machine Head :headbang: and CoB :headbang: but Slipknot ....:puke::puke::puke:

Also 22/11/2008 at paris too.:headbang: