European Tour !

-[chop]-;8746343 said:
I will be going on the gig in Göteborg..Scar Symmetry supporting lolz!! i dont like them..anyways im only going for Hypocrisy so :)

I listened a bit to Scar Symmetry and yes they truly sucked, but well I'm going on that gig to so I hope Hypocrisy will be good.

What a shame to be honest ... Hatesphere is awesome in my book. Anyways i hope they get Zonaria to open for them. Now that would be fucking ace!

Let me guess, you don't like Hatesphere (they're okay, nothing great though) and you don't know anything about Survivors Zero and you assume they suck? Survivors Zero is a new Finnish band and they released their killer debut CMXCIX this year. You should check it out. It's melodic death metal but heavier than it usually is thus sounding more like death metal. It's actually quite surprising they got the spot because the band is still rather unknown. I recommend it to you ppl. It's not very different from Hypocrisy.

Those of you who'll see them in Göteborg, do you know anything about when the tickets might get sold out? I'll wait a little longer and see if Norway gets a gig before I get tickets, but I don't wanna wait too long.

And has anyone mentioned who'll be playing with them? If not;
SANCTIFICATION's Tomas Elofsson will play second guitar for Swedish death metallers HYPOCRISY on their upcoming "Long Time, No Death… Europe 2010" tour... http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.Net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=131749

I have no idea who he is, and I've never listened to his band... anyone familiar with him?

Sanctification's album was ok

in fact it was good, but I got tired of it pretty fast, like in 2 weeks

Im sure the guitarist will handle Hypocrisy's tracks allright, but if you listen to Sanctification guitars, they could have recorded the whole album using only the 3 biggest strings. No lead at all

but still, cool choice, far better than Laiho

Ok so who will be seeing them and where?

I will be in Berlin, Gothenburg and Stockholm :headbang:

I have noted this for now from this topic :
24 janv. 2010 Markthalle Hamburg : Lunah
25 janv. 2010 Columbia Club Berlin : Lunah, KrgFn
26 janv. 2010 Ucho Gdynia
27 janv. 2010 Progresja Club Warsaw
29 janv. 2010 Alte Spinnerei Glauchau
30 janv. 2010 X Herford : hamster
31 janv. 2010 Metropool Hengelo : Skanmar
1 févr. 2010 Matrix Bochum : ben_uez
2 févr. 2010 Essigfabrik Cologne : MetallicatTim
4 févr. 2010 Biebob Vosselaar : Skanmar
5 févr. 2010 Dynamo Eindhoven : Skanmar, MetallicatTim
6 févr. 2010 L’Autre Canal Main Hall Nancy : Mousse
7 févr. 2010 Ninkasi Kao Lyon : Sethmiou
9 févr. 2010 Garage Saarbrücken : Mousse
10 févr. 2010 Colos-Saal Aschaffenburg : Mousse, Rotten Flesh
11 févr. 2010 Dynamo Zurich
12 févr. 2010 Conrad Sohm Dornbirn
14 févr. 2010 Backstage Munich : shadoweagle
15 févr. 2010 Posthof Linz
16 févr. 2010 Orpheum Graz
17 févr. 2010 Arena Vienna
18 févr. 2010 Diesel Club Budapest
3 mars 2010 Brew House Gothenburg : cesse, Skanmar?, Lunah, gnoff, -[chop]-, KrgFn, aeterna
4 mars 2010 Klubben Stockholm : KrgFn, Mynameisrob
5 mars 2010 House Of Metal Umeå
6 mars 2010 Maxim Gävle
14 mars 2010 B1 MAXIMUM Moscow

Anyone want to meet up before hand for a couple of drinks or something (specially at that Gothenburg concert, looks like there will be at least 6 of us, even though we might not be able to go to a bar with cesse, we could do something else, I have never been so I can't really organise anything from here)

Het it looks like there is another date in Sweden:
15-17.07.10 SWE Arvika, Arvika Festivalen

it's a secret :D

Nah, I'm going because it costs me just a little extra to go to Stockholm and Gothenberg instead of just Stockholm :)