European Tour !

tour begins sunday right?

Damn I cant wait to have a setlist

Anyone knows if Hypocrisy took in consideration the poll NB started a while ago about 5 tunes that people wanted to hear live?

Anyone knows if Hypocrisy took in consideration the poll NB started a while ago about 5 tunes that people wanted to hear live?

Accordign to NB they will definitely perform those songs, as a "special gift" for the long wait for the new album and all. Andybody know the poll results?

just 13 days til the bochum gig. there is a new support band for hatesphere in bochum. failed perfection. dont know whether they only perform in bochum or elsewhere too.
im very excited about the setlist..

people tend to suck usually, so I would assume these songs are gonna win :

Roswell
Fire in the sky
Apocalypse
Eraser
Pleasure of molestation

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

people tend to suck usually, so I would assume these songs are gonna win :

Roswell
Fire in the sky
Apocalypse
Eraser
Pleasure of molestation

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

True dat, to find the "real" fan favourites they would have had to ask the forum :D

just 13 days til the bochum gig. there is a new support band for hatesphere in bochum. failed perfection. dont know whether they only perform in bochum or elsewhere too.
im very excited about the setlist..

"Wir spielen am 1.2.2010 als Support Act für Hypocrisy in der Matrix / Bochum!"
Seems they are only playing that one gig. But I like what I hear.
MySpace

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Can't F*******n wait :kickass:

Leaving for Germany on friday morning spending the weekend with a friend visiting Berlin then we are going to the concert on Monday, I should be able to get the setlist up here on Tuesday Evening (CET) when I get back to the UK (if it isn't online before then) with some photos and maybe a video or 2

I haven't heard anything about a replacement, I did ask a roadie but he didn't know ;)
Hoping that meens twice as much Hypocrisy :kickass:

No news about the poll results either

I asked FP on myspace:

"Hi
bis jetzt spielen wir nur den Gig in Bochum.
Kann sich aber evtl. um einen erweitern! :)
Aber wir haben noch kein Bescheid bekommen!
Gruss Chris/FP"

Meaning: Perhaps they will play one more but until now only that one in Bochum.

I saw a report today from "De Metropool" on the website Metalfan.nl, where you can enter a contest to win the spot as the Hypocrisy supportband. It's for the Dutch show in Hengelo, but seeing as they also dit something the same in Germany, they'll probably be doing this for every European show?

Only the 2 bands in Berlin, less than 1h30 of Hypocrisy though :S
Got a few photos and videos (weed out the weak and killing art), didn't feel like waiting for the band though, their bus was fenced in so if we went to wait next to it I thought we would get kicked out.

A couple of bad points:
-They didn't do the "Kill" part in "let the knife", so that song wasn't as good as it used to be
-the sound wasn't always great, I couldn't recognize "Warpath" untill maybe 30 seconds

I will try to get the photos and videos up tomorrow ;)

so they removed the really worthy part of KNIFE.

I can understand it because of the multilayered effect of the vocals during that sequence.

Peter should REALLY hire a touring guitarist who can perform back vocals.

After a couple of people asked, I filmed and uploaded a couple of songs, and .

And I have uploaded my pictures on my facebook, it is open to everybody, so here it is, the concert pics start on page 3, before there are just tourist photos of Berlin ;)

There are just a couple of Survivor Zero, a couple of the Merchandising and the rest of Hypocrisy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
2 flags available, one of the new album next to the t-shirts, and one with the tour t-shirt logo that was on the counter, 10€ each ;)

I just bought the tour t-shirt, it was 20€

I think I will by the other t-shirt in Sweden (Death Metal / From the Abyss / EST. 1991 on the back and the old school logo on the front)