European Tour !

people, of course the setlist is not gonna change at ALL and its prolly gonna be the same setlist for the NA tour

Come on its only logical, the band hasnt played live since 2006 (a bit rusty dont you think?), they hired a tour guitarist that, according to what I heard, makes some mistakes.

And they have sound/tech issues.

tell me ONE good reason why they would change setlist.

They are Hypocrisy, they are the best...

One fucking good reason if you ask me :D

I really don't mind that they didn't change the setlist, because it is ONE HELL OF A SETLIST!!

with all the bad comments I heard about that tour (not only here but in general), hardly ;)

I really hope it wont be like this for the N-A tour...

I talked to many people who attended the show in Belgium and they told me it was one of the worst DM gig they had in some time...

They were not huge fans of Hypocrisy, only fans of DM in general so their opinion was objective.

Hey there... was at the Show in Herford!
Pics, Live Review (in german, sorry) and Interview (one via Phone with Mikael as the album was released, one before that Show with Peter personally, both in german, too) can be found on

www.musik.terrorverlag.de

by the way... the first Pic from Hamster.. the Guy in Front on the left, you just can see the red Hair, hehe.... thats me ;-)

So Masse Broberg did a guest-apperance?! Holy shit hope that happens in Stockholm aswell... one thing confused me about the setlist though, the intros are from "F.O.H"? That does not spell out any Hypocrisy-album so what does that mean?

So Masse Broberg did a guest-apperance?! Holy shit hope that happens in Stockholm aswell... one thing confused me about the setlist though, the intros are from "F.O.H"? That does not spell out any Hypocrisy-album so what does that mean?

He didn't, it is just mentioned that the medley of the old songs is from a period of time when he sang for hypocrisy.

Front Of House - The sound operator played it (the intros), not the band.

So Masse Broberg did a guest-apperance?! Holy shit hope that happens in Stockholm aswell...

Yeah, I just mentioned that Masse was the Singer back then... and also Masse is the Singer in Sanctification... the Band of Hypocrisy Live-Guitarist Tomas

Yeah, I just mentioned that Masse was the Singer back then... and also Masse is the Singer in Sanctification... the Band of Hypocrisy Live-Guitarist Tomas

since when is Masse the MAIN vocal of Sanctification???
he was a GUEST for the last album but he wasnt part of the band at all.

and btw Masse has a totally diff voice now, but it gets the job done perfectly for studio albums of Dark Funeral

just because his vocals at dark funeral are very different to his old school vocals, it doesnt mean, he is not able any more to do some old school vocals anymore

lol, yeah "front of house" made sence im actually familuar with that term... stupid me.

I also saw photos of a "guest-singer" that sorta looked like Masse, so I was 100% sure he did a guest-appearence but now when I look again it was the singer of the opening band, haha.

wait wait wait wait
according to myspace, Masse IS the fulltime vocalist of Sanctification now!

it wasnt him for ''the black reign''...or was it? man Im so sure he was only making guest vocals for STORMS...

ah, found something :

Line-up :
Kristoffer Hell : Vocals, Bass
Tomas Elofsson : Guitar
Marcus Edvardsson : Guitar

so they flushed the guy and replaced it by Masse... whatever, Kristoffer Hell sounded like SHIT imo.

and lol, why do they even need TWO guitars, their riffs are so basic a single monkey with a 3 strings guitar could handle the shit easily! Yet Black reign was a decent album