European Tour !

Nice one!!

Hope you had fun and didn't end up to drunk :D (I know I did the first time I ended backstage with Peter...)

Nice one!!

Hope you had fun and didn't end up to drunk :D (I know I did the first time I ended backstage with Peter...)

The singer of survivors zero warned everybody not to drink whiskey with peter 'cause it would get you killed. :D

so were the vocals great like at wacken 98?
i mean i didnt like the high ones at hamburg and hope theyll be better in munich

It was all pretty close to album quality.
Along with At the Gates at wacken 08 one of the best concerts I have seen.

At one point peter told the audience to scream for him, after that he said "Now I'll scream for you", and damn that was impressive.

The singer of survivors zero warned everybody not to drink whiskey with peter 'cause it would get you killed. :D

I totally agree, and I have seen people that say the same, from fans, to bands that have toured with him, to journalists!!! :lol: :lol::lol:

They got me on absinthe at the Hellfest... That was quite bad...

At one point peter told the audience to scream for him, after that he said "Now I'll scream for you", and damn that was impressive.
That must bee good too! When Peter is in a good shape, his screams are incredible!!! They can be quite bad when he has a too bad hangover though... o_O

by the way at the first pic, what is there in peters tooths? o0
A filling maybe (tooth reparation) ;)

pretty awesome addition to the bands list

Cant help but remember this tour from 2006 : Decapitated, Hypocrisy, Suffocation, Fear Factory

I failed at seeing this

I had a shitty job back then..OMG I HATED THIS JOB AND I STILL DO

Nearly went to see Decapitated on Monday, some friends were there and they said it was awesome (a couple did say that Kataklysm stole their show though), I am going to see them on Saturday :)

"hamster"

U got some nice pics there! Thanks for sharing! That's a nice laminate Mikael is wearing.

:worship: