never had lessons and am practically tone deaf

shit
its 2am and im bored as fuck

fuck
im gonna read some books or someshit

np: cob - downfall
ROOOAAARRR!!!

Hi Euryon.
Read your other post...well that explains the lot really.
the sound from the back of the venue for DragonForce was okay but for Virgin Steel it was awful.
I must say that that is unusual for the venue as i have seen loads of gigs there (like the Annihilator gig was bloody spot onfor sound)....still you should have hit him after it had finished just so he knows he has done wrong.
Oh Manowar kick serious butt... did you see them at the last Marquee show...my ears my ears!!!:) ha ha!

Next gig in London is July 14th, i guess a lot of us here on the board will be going so maybe plan to meet up, the Royal George just round the corner is okay but better still would be the Intrepid Fox for a meet up.

Originally posted by Euryon
anyone dig children of bodom?
np: cob - downfall
ROOOAAARRR!!!

:OMG:
Fuuuuuuuuuuck yeah mate - I love 'em! They're my second favourite band after Area 54 - I am SO going to be on a high when they finally get their arses over to our shores for the first time (hopefully soon)! I take it you'll be there? What's your favourite CoB album and song and do you agree that Alexi is a guitar god?! :)

I noticed that you appear to be into a good amount of Power Metal which is well cool, so I wondered if you wanted to do a tape trade? I'm mainly into Black Metal, but I have the third Inearthed demo on tape with cover (Children Of Bodom pre Something Wild) and all the Children Of Bodom releases (singles included), as well as some other good stuff, so if you're interested I can mail you my full list of stuff? If you have a list of your stuff then that would be cool too, but if not, list some of your favourite Power Metal bands and I'll see which I'd like to hear?!

Hopefully get to meet you at this London gig on the 14th July, but as yet I don't know what the hell I'm doing on that date... possibly a National Trust Conservation Holiday, but I hope that doesn't clash!

Rock on and Manowar hails! :) :headbang:

nice one m8

well
ive only been into cob since xmas time or somethin
im one of those people who doesnt tend to investigate for new bands
ive been into In flames for about 6 years or so, but never delved into other melodic death stuff
then i found CoB and fell in love
aint actually got any opf their albums
being a student i dont get to buy much music
last CD i bought was blind guardians "And then there was silence" single
ive downloaded most of their shit though and will buy their entire collection when i can afford it
my fave song is probably black widow
or touch like an angel of death
or silent night, bodom night
or children of bodom
or warheart
or everytime i die
lmao
everytime i die is probably my most played, coz it was the first of theirs i heard, and i love the riffage. also its the only one ive bothered working out on bass to jam to.

email me a list
i got a cd writer so i can make a cd compilation
i can get a couple of hundred mp3s on 1 cd, and maybe some videos too. i dont mind doing that lol.
i dont listen to tapes much... aint got a working player for starters lol.

basically, my favourite bands are:

Traditional: Iron Maiden, Megadeth, ManOwaR, Helloween. Iced Earth, Dio, Axxis
Power: Blind Guardian, DragonForce, Sonata Arctica, Secret Sphere, Lost Horizon, Gamma Ray, Kamelot
Death: Cruachan, In Flames, CoB, Cannibal Corpse, Arch Enemy, Carcass
Folk: Elvenking (these guys FUCKING RULE, see em at bloodstock this year)
Black: Emperor, Gorgoroth, Mork Grynin, Cyanide (my old band lol)
Rock: GnR, Dream Theater, Skid Row, G3, Satch, Vai
Other shit: DMB, Victor Wooten, Jaco PAstorias, John Williams (guitarist, not composer)

I got about 5 gigs of mp3 (most rock, metal, classical)... so if theres anything you want, lemme know.

Ill try and get to the 14th gig if i can afford it and if i aint trying to seduce a particularly lovely lady i know ;)

Hold the hammer high!