Event Studio Precision 6.. Opinions?

xmortumx

Jun 17, 2008
Im currently looking for new monitors... i have some M-audio bxa5 but they lack to much low end, and looking for an upgrade. I was looking into Event Studio Precision 6 but i read some reviews that are really positive... and not that long ago someone on this forum reviewed Event Studio Precision 8 monitors and i was wondering what do you guys think about the SP6?

Should i go for them or should i look else where. Im thinking of spending at most about 450$..... so yeah let me know what other monitors to consider perhaps Event's 20/20?

I would avoid the other Event models, unless you look at the Opals. The ASP series is good bang for buck and I've slowly been getting used to my ASP8s over time (I'm the guy who did that review). The 6" probably won't give you a ton of low-end, and would have to be paired with a subwoofer for a fuller range system in the long run. The 8's are actually manageable without one... I've been enjoying the 40Hz action on dance/electronic tracks back here for a while.

thanks dude yeah i knew it was you but i forgot your username lol.

Cool dude then ill consider them if i get a good deal. Also i have subwoffer in my room(Logic) you think i can use that along the ASP6? or is there specific subwoffers for monitors... what im trying to say is how can i connect a subwoffer along monitors lol.