Event 20/20 Monitors

J-Mac

Sep 24, 2009
Canada
Does anyone here use or have experience with Event 20/20 V2 monitors? I am looking for another set of speakers preferably with 8" woofers to round out my NS-10Ms. What would be a good price for a set of these I am having some trouble finding info on these. I have searched google for info but I trust the opinions here over other message boards.

I am open to other suggestions as well. Just picked up an excellent class-a amp so I would prefer them to be passive, but I will consider active monitors as well. I'm not looking to blow the bank on them as they will be secondary speakers in the setup. Any info/suggestions would be great.

Cheers,

J

Did some work in a studio that had them as their main monitors, powered by a vintage Perreaux amp. I was constantly amazed at how poorly anything mixed there translated to other environments. Engineers would often bring their own monitors to this studio for that reason. :lol:

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback, I will avoid these like the plague. Any suggestions on a moderately priced 8" woofer monitor?