Ever been rejected? Post pictures of the Bint.

lurch70 said:
don't you have something handy to shove in her mouth? ... like a burger?

I just spank them, she has one of those nice booties that goes *gigglywigglywiggly* when slapped, but is still compact and good.

lurch70 said:
well, the bint I chased after for a few weeks ... and I say bint very kindly ... turned out to be a raging untrustworhty ... well ... how can I say ... WHORE!
I just thank my lucky stars that it was 2 weeks ... and that I had a major revelation during it ...
and this woman was 31 ... acting like a teenager ...
fuck, I really have to keep my eyes open better ...

that sucks lurch, I can only hope this one isn't like that; from our conversations about specific things, and from the way she feels about other things, I feel pretty comfortable going with my gut that she's not...

but we'll see I guess, ha ha

@dorian: she's born & raised in Raleigh, NC

i think you are safe with this one Mark ... just from the ambitions and things she accomplished so far, it's a safe bet she got her head on straight. I would not stress that issue ...

well, on the one hand, she fooled around with me right away (though we didn't have sex)

but on the other hand, she has "pulled back" a bit saying that she's a good southern girl, and no potential relationship can be good if it's only about the physical in these early days

strangely, I don't care :confused:

ha ha

she has "daddy" issues though, her father was, let's just say, not so great to her mother I guess, which led directly to their divorce. as a result, she's guarded and doesn't trust easily, even though she is very close to both her parents now

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"daddy issues" flock to me like crazy ... i think ALL relationships I had, the girl had this ... and usually i did not find out until later.
not that there is anything wrong with it ...

this thread is making my sides hurt from vomiting.
but i keep coming back.

@mark: my uncle lives in raleigh [/utterlyuselessinformation]

Papi!!! :loco:

WHOS%20YOUR%20PAPI.jpg