Ever been rejected? Post pictures of the Bint.

you're a clown, lol

eat some food, like this fantastic meal I cooked for us Sat. night :D

Shelley-dinnerresized.jpg

This thread totally disgusts me! Do you know what a girl with high self esteem goes through to look good? The manicures, the pedicures, the tanning, the hours on the treadmill, the cologen ejections (atleast I think that was cologen). All of these rigorous methods of beauty need to be taken every 2 weeks just to maintain the seal of sexual appeal that I flaunt. This is why I'm totally leaving the metal scene. You guys care more about the new Shadows Fall cd than you do in putting the time in to getting a woman. I would never date anyone who constantly posts on an internet forum (myspace excluded due to all the papi's) If you guys seriouly want some interaction with attractive intelligent females you need to look inward. And stop blaming society for being a conveyor belt of vanity. So you work 9-5 at the gas station, play World of Wizards from 6-2, and sleep on a futon the rest of the time. This may be good if your seeking a girl 160lbs +. But in the real world of hollywood where all the trends that you live by are set, you need to do more than tell everyone "yea i'm in the process of writing a sitcom".

But yea I've been rejected myself, as recent as 2 weeks ago. I was trying to be "friendly" with the guitarist of Black Dahlia Murder down at the Knitting Factory, well he has the nerve to say "sorry I have a girlfriend." This has only been said to me one other time, and the person saying it was Jenna friggin Jameson. So obviously you can understand that this has led me to be very bitter towards this scene. I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of negative mambo's anyway! I started to listen to underground acts like Killswitch Engage, Ill Nino, Unearth, Remembering Never to inspire me and my band to add a more aggressive edge to our unique brand of alternative music. But after meeting alot of top names in this business, (Jamie from "Circus Magazine", Jeff from the "Key Club", and Donnie from "Dartmouth's Grill") I've realized that this is not the direction in which I wish to take my career. Don't worry I'll still post here aslong as Adrian and several others who message me on myspace use this as a medium for discussion. Just don't expect me to add anything to the music threads. This being said, if you want a girlfriend, listen to a different type of music. This is the most sound advice I can give. A girl like me wants to ride around in a Bentley, not a TransAM!

well, the bint I chased after for a few weeks ... and I say bint very kindly ... turned out to be a raging untrustworhty ... well ... how can I say ... WHORE!
I just thank my lucky stars that it was 2 weeks ... and that I had a major revelation during it ...
and this woman was 31 ... acting like a teenager ...
fuck, I really have to keep my eyes open better ...

What I dislike is teenagers who act like teenagers. OK, I know it's a bit ridiculous, but is it too much to ask that all that immaturity and ignorance that comes with youth just be left to the rest of the population?

lurch70 said:
well, the bint I chased after for a few weeks ... and I say bint very kindly ... turned out to be a raging untrustworhty ... well ... how can I say ... WHORE!
I just thank my lucky stars that it was 2 weeks ... and that I had a major revelation during it ...
and this woman was 31 ... acting like a teenager ...
fuck, I really have to keep my eyes open better ...

:cry: sucks to hear that dude

Conspicuously Absent said:
:cry: sucks to hear that dude

no worries, actually I smelt something coming ... but she played me pretty good, I'll give her that ...
fear the wrath of the Scorpio's revenge :mad: :kickass:

Man, I was lying in bed post servicing a broad, and she keeps yapping while I'm trying to watch Chronicles of Riddick. Unacceptable behavior in my bed.

KILL TULLY said:
Man, I was lying in bed post servicing a broad, and she keeps yapping while I'm trying to watch Chronicles of Riddick. Unacceptable behavior in my bed.

don't you have something handy to shove in her mouth? ... like a burger?