Ever been rejected? Post pictures of the Bint.

A) this thread really really sucks
B) you guys who are getting rejected might want to ponder that maybe one of the reasons is that you do stuff like post pics of chicks you know on RC without their permission. i mean, there are actual sex offenders posting here. like adrian. ;)

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Trylakos said:
you're actually the exact person I thought would do that:erk:

if he didn't I probably would have, so don't feel bad... nah I've got a photoshopped picture of Maren Sandra and Pam gathered around their guacamole tortilla chip with their tongues outstretched to lick it all at once only I photoshopped in a very realistic looking dildo in its place but I just didn't have the heart to post it when I made it because I'm a wimp

MajestikMøøse said:
if he didn't I probably would have, so don't feel bad... nah I've got a photoshopped picture of Maren Sandra and Pam gathered around their guacamole tortilla chip with their tongues outstretched to lick it all at once only I photoshopped in a very realistic looking dildo in its place but I just didn't have the heart to post it when I made it because I'm a wimp
lolling at this post

mostly at the "because i'm a wimp" part

Semi on-topic, awhile back I was planning on asking this girl out who sits next to me in one of my classes awhile back, and I resolved to ask her if she wants to get together or something between the last time I saw her and when I was SUPPOSED to see her in class again, but it's like she's disappeared. I haven't seen her in class for two weeks now, nor around the campus (where we'd usually bump into each other now usually on a weekly basis before and say hello and stuff)... I don't know if it's concious avoidance, she was forced to quit school all of a sudden or if something's happened to her... I dunno. It's kinda weird and unsettling :(

what really confuses me is that the last time I saw her she asked me if it would be cool to get together and study for the upcoming midterm in the course. We hadn't set any date, but I was going to give some reasonable time on the next class and suggest maybe lunch or something at the same time, but poof! GONE.

picture of shelley & me, out at some vibey lounge Sat. night

notice me totally being busted having a cig
shelleymeatolivertwist.jpg

Oats and beans and barley grows and