ever get sick of your friends or family, so you tell them to take a hike?

I don't think I've ever really given the boot to friend or family member, but I've seen it done enough to know that is is never as easy as it should be even in cases where the person is a total dead weight.

I do, however, see the possibility in one of my sisters - unbearably selfish to the point that I barely bother talking to her as it is.

These spics won't chase me away, I'll show them! :mad:

fuck this shit
:lol: x :worship: = :kickass:
I'm literally waiting in his family's living room for a good 45 minutes for him to return from God know's fucking what.

(He arrives)

RIA: Hey man, you down for bally's?
Dickhead: Nah. (walks right on by me)

No, hey how you doing, nothing!
Fuck him, sounds like a douche.

Speaking of assholes gotten rid of: that former bandmate dude who owes me cash has bugged me for months to join his new band, and I finally gave in, with the stipulation that he pays back what he owes. Haven't heard from him since, the fucking prick. The worst part is I got over the money thing ages ago, and even the principle died awhile back, but for the longest time I actually felt guilty for no longer being his friend (known him for nearly 15 years). I'm over that shit now, and if it had to cost me a few month's savings to get a clear conscience and move on, it was worth it.

I don't think I've ever read this thread and it's like 2 years old.

Half of it is made up of posts from the wife!

Plus I just found a new sig.

Jerry said:
whose common sense would make Thomas Paine roll over in his grave.

:lol: :lol:

I am not sure I have ever outright ditched a friend but I have grown apart from most of my high school friends/acquaintances. My list of real friends is very small. Maybe only 2-3 people.

What the fuck did I go on an anti-capitalization binge for?

The shift key looked at me... shiftily.

O.K So that buddy who I defamed, stopped by my barrio to say "how do you do, I've been really busy in life".

I feel like a cunt.

Though in my defense, he never did mention my $40. :lol:

The more I think about it, the more it pisses me off. I've known this guy for aeons, so I wouldn't want to completely say fuck off. But I'll be damned if I'm going to make the slightest effort to keep in contact with this lad. Looking back, it's always been a one sided friendship, ie. He wants to hang out while he waits for his gf to get off from work.

When his life was in the absolute pits, I was the shoulder to cry on. When my life was in the toilet, he was nowhere to be found. I've literally engaged in fisticuffs for him and his family on more than one occasion, but I seriously would have doubts if he would jump in if I were being barraged by a half a dozen St. Paulie primates. Not too mention he's rather negative, everyone is shit in his eyes.

Several times in the past ten years there have been times where he's blown me off entirely. I remember I went to his pad one time about 7 years ago to see if he wanted to go to the gym. I'm literally waiting in his family's living room for a good 45 minutes for him to return from God know's fucking what.

(He arrives)

RIA: Hey man, you down for bally's?
Dickhead: Nah. (walks right on by me)

No, hey how you doing, nothing!

In the past year I've probably spent $500 on feeding this fool, since he was too damn broke to buy himself lunch, and I hate to see any one go hungry. I've let him crash over countless of times because he didn't have more than two squirts of gas in the tank. And above all, I've always looked out for this lad as a brother. Proverbial God damn slap in the fucking nuts! You can't fucking reply to an email?!? But you can play the part of being a social butterfly on myspace!?!? This is why I fucking stay home, like a metalized moose. People are just not worth the investment. I need to find a nordic maiden, and ditch the hip hop loving valley boys whose common sense would make Thomas Paine roll over in his grave.

:lol: :lol: @ not getting invited to his wedding.

So I'm a royal vunt. Had breakfast with this lad this past morning. Turns out the kid went to City Hall and only had 1 witness. I feel like a complete fucking vunt, but I'm notorious for jumping the entire marina. Perdoname!

Nah, I'm totally cool with that. This actually turned out to be ideal, as I didn't want to partake at all. I only hope for the same luck in my personal life someday, not many broads are open to the whole city hall shitz.