Ever meet any Nevermore boarders? If so, list them here.

Ketshy said:
I feel so left out, which means you all have to come to seattle and I have to figure out who Kevin is. I can't keep track of peoples real names.

Kevin = me.

It sounds like Tyler is trying to set up some huge rager at Kevin's house! Well, I'm down for it, but there's no possible way all those people could sleep here. We could party here, but the only extra places to sleep are my huge bed (hargh harghargh!), the couch, and hardwood floors.

Maybe by this summer my band will have a singer and be playing shows and I can force you all to come watch us! There are millions of awesome things to do and places to go here. Just pick a weekend! Or a week, or a month. Whatever!

Will Bozarth said:
she recently informed me that her mom is flying in from Israel, and it's during the timeframe of the show

Laura....... yeah :cry:
I feel bad, because I miss my mommy so much (i love saying "mommy" when I talk about me being home sick..heheh)
and she could find 10 days to come visit me, so I can't possibly say: "omg well, you're here, yes well, I'm off to phillie"
Since, going to philly means the entire day... we'd prolly leave at 1pm or so and be back only after midnight..
I can't leave her alone all day... I feel its not right :)
so maybe some other time, we can mosh it together to DM! :kickass:

Pyrus said:

11396662226006il.jpg

DEADHEART said:
Oh yeah, the Chris and Ray Alder story was classic!!!!!

No powerfest for me, gotta work that friday, slim chance for saturday. How about you?

Yeah, I'll be there both days. If you make it Saturday, we'll have a beer or something...

Oh, and congrats on the CD release. Ray keeps me on your mailing list, even though I'm not "local". :)

Shpongled said:
Kevin = me.

It sounds like Tyler is trying to set up some huge rager at Kevin's house! Well, I'm down for it, but there's no possible way all those people could sleep here. We could party here, but the only extra places to sleep are my huge bed (hargh harghargh!), the couch, and hardwood floors.

Maybe by this summer my band will have a singer and be playing shows and I can force you all to come watch us! There are millions of awesome things to do and places to go here. Just pick a weekend! Or a week, or a month. Whatever!
We should do it in the beginning to end of July. somewhere in July anyway. A weekend would be best, a Friday to a Sunday kind of thing. maybe a bit longer.

I wonder who would be able to come up to Seattle? This should be made a thread... Kevin, make a thread. :p

Dead_Lioness said:
Well, why did you cut then then? :cool:
um, becuase....

i may do it again though, this longerish hair is starting to anoy me a bit, and once summer hits its just going to get worse. my hair is so bushy and wavey and thick and it sucks and i hate it, but i look like such a square jerk with short hair. and my head looks bigger. i dont know what to doooooo

eaeolian said:
Yeah, I'll be there both days. If you make it Saturday, we'll have a beer or something...

Oh, and congrats on the CD release. Ray keeps me on your mailing list, even though I'm not "local". :)
Thanks. If I can make it saturday I'll bring you one.

AnvilSnake said:
We should do it in the beginning to end of July. somewhere in July anyway. A weekend would be best, a Friday to a Sunday kind of thing. maybe a bit longer.

I wonder who would be able to come up to Seattle? This should be made a thread... Kevin, make a thread. :p

Set it up dude, this is all you. Seattle can be common ground. Plenty of cheap hotels around.

neal said:
um, becuase....

i may do it again though, this longerish hair is starting to anoy me a bit, and once summer hits its just going to get worse. my hair is so bushy and wavey and thick and it sucks and i hate it, but i look like such a square jerk with short hair. and my head looks bigger. i dont know what to doooooo

well, cutting it short surely wouldn't make your head smaller then. not to mention what dreads do. a Preadator look alike? feel free to post a pic of yourself with longer hair, and we'll honestly tell you what is better. we'll try I mean.

right, Lioness? (LOL, like I don't know what you'll say :p )

Tee said:
well, cutting it short surely wouldn't make your head smaller then. not to mention what dreads do. a Preadator look alike? feel free to post a pic of yourself with longer hair, and we'll honestly tell you what is better. we'll try I mean.

right, Lioness? (LOL, like I don't know what you'll say :p )
finding pictures, taking pictures, scanning pictures. sooo much work.