Evergrey European tour announced

To bad that there are no gig´s in my part of sweden. My travellingpossibilltys are not big so i was hoping for a gig in.. Maybe Sundsvall. But what can i do more than wait and hope for an update!

If they want come to me, ill come to them... I will gladly travel 440 kilometres to sweden to see them live again!

:erk: no scottish date :erk: not gonna go to england to see them as ive already travelled down to england twice to see them, and that week i already have 3 gigs and a festival so no way i could afford to go all the way to england

sarawi said:
Actually, it's 2 shows, as Bochum is Germany, too!

Thanks to you guys for coming here!!!
It's been too long since Atlanta. Now we can go to Bochum & Weert - Yippeeh! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah, but in the Matrix in Bochum....the most horrible venue für gigs...hmpf. I thought they would be wiser after the release party. But I told the booker already that this was the wrong decision. Next time it's gonna be the Zeche hopefully. I still don't know if i go to the Matrix....I don't watch concerts there, not even if i can get in for free. Terrible choices...so either Matrix or no Evergrey at all....whatever I choose I won't be happy with it. :bah:

well.. i'm pretty upset.. coz this time portugal is out of the tour.. well the last time they came here almost nobody knew who they were and just few of us here knew that they were comming, and the gig was not on a weekend... so.. this time it would have been lot's better coz everybody's talking about them and stuff.

ProgLady said:
well.. i'm pretty upset.. coz this time portugal is out of the tour.. well the last time they came here almost nobody knew who they were and just few of us here knew that they were comming, and the gig was not on a weekend... so.. this time it would have been lot's better coz everybody's talking about them and stuff.

I agree with you, Lisboa last year was a good gig. I guess tight schedule and organisation is probably why they're not comming this time. Nevertheless, there be some other things comming up at a later stage though. :headbang:

Then you can always try to come to Madrid or Bilbo :)

Does any of the moderators know if there is going to be an update on the european tour? Sure hope to see some more dates...

SickBoy said:
I have only one tiny wish:
that Evergrey visit Slovenia or Croatia on Saturday, so I can go see them without much fuss... :hotjump:

i totally agree...cuase i'm goin' with you...ofcourse...Gordan je:heh: