Evergrey - Limited Edition ATL Shirt Preview

Two driving forces:

1. Evergrey wants to thank the fans that sold the show out on Wednesday by giving them first option at the shirts. I can enforce limiting purchases to the amount of people in attendance to keep it fair for those coming on Thurs.

2. The band can sell their own merchandise on Wednesday after the set and keep 100% of sales. All bands pay a percentage of their gross to the venue to inventory and sell for them in Center Stage (Thurs-Sat). Every dollar counts these days on tour.

You may disagree with the band on the first, but you have to respect the second.

it is all about money this days.....:)

i will buy my on wed but if the limitation is enforced i can buy for someone.....

i am a big fan of evergrey but i dont use metal T-shirts in a regular basis anymore.

Can someone grab a smallest-size-available shirt for me?

I will pay or trade with rare Evergrey stuff: a pre-order only "Glorious Collision" t-shirt, a Limited Edition package of "Torn" with signed postcard, an official Evergrey guitar pick, a copy of the 1994 demo tape, a "Wrong" single.
I also have lots of rare Dream Theater CDs DVDs and other metal rarites.

Please send me a PM

I just hope they have a few XXLs. To borrow a quote from Truckules on Venture Bros, "This big ol' rig takes up two seats." :D

You and me both. Bands are generally shamefully understocked in fatty sizes. If I were the praying type, I'd be doing so now. That shirt design is fucking amazing.

Reminder - don't forget about your Evergrey shirt! The band really went out of their way to do something special just for us. Let's show them our support!

~Jen

Reminder - don't forget about your Evergrey shirt! The band really went out of their way to do something special just for us. Let's show them our support!

~Jen
If I don't get one of these shirts I will cry buckets! :cry::cry::cry:

Evergrey are this year's first band to arrive in ATL!

Stan, you'll be happy to know that there are a few exclusive t-shirts left that will be on sale tomorrow night. ;)

~Jen

Stan, you'll be happy to know that there are a few exclusive t-shirts left that will be on sale tomorrow night. ;)

~Jen

There seemed to be a lot of them. Not that I'm complaining. I forewent a nap after my 7.5 hour drive specifically to have a shot at that. And that show...wow. Blown away would put it lightly.

There are just a few of these shirts left.. I will be selling them at the t-shirt table beginning today.

~Jen