Evergrey music tastes?

Nebulous

Daniel
Dec 14, 2003
Brookfield, VIC, Australia
Hi people.
I've lately wondered, after seening in interviews and what not Evergrey talking about other metal bands, what bands do they listen to at the moment, and who would they each lable as major influences?
Maybee on of the guys or Greygals could help us, im sure im not hte only one who wonders this.
Thanx in advance

Daniel \m/

OK, that went realy wrong. I might not post late at night anymore, my spellnig just sucked for an Aussie.
What i meant was, what bands do the members of Evergrey (Tom, Henrik, Jonas, Michael, Rikard) list as major influences, and what bands are they listening to at the moment.
Question: Mark II

Daniel \m/

Jonas: KISS, Haji, Whitesnake, Steve Vai, Norah Jones, Pantera.
Rikard: Judas Priest, Magnum, Y&T, Manowar, MSG.
Tom: Pink Floyd, Tori Amos, emotional stuff like that.
Michael: Nevermore, Death, Pain Of Salvation, Devil Doll, Paradise Lost, Symphony X, Cannibal Corpse, Candlemass, My Dying Bride, Testament, Dream Theater, Type O Negative, Rush, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Morbid Anglel, etc
Henrik: Don't know his favorite bands but the last time I saw him, he was wearing a KISS t-shirt.

from http://nathevergrey.free.fr/

I heared Tom on swedish radio a week ago talking about how great he thought Queensryche was. He had brought "operation mindcrime" to the radiostudio and played his favourite songs.

That was funny to see Manowar on Rikards list!

I also know that they pretty much like whatever that is good or interesting. However, I dont think that the above list covers their current sources of inspirations. I think that was more like a "I was brought up with..." thing or similar. Not "my current influences and what I play the most"...

Staygrey!!