EVERGREY / SABATON N.A. tour.

Blackguard for the hat trick.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

Doubt it - they're touring with Kamelot at the same time, unless they're not hooking up with Evergrey until a few dates into their run.

I'll have to see who the third band is before deciding. I haven't quite gotten into Evergrey yet, and Sabaton on record doesn't do much for me though everyone seems to rave over them live.

Not a fan of Evergrey? I for one am stoked just for them!

Exactly. I am going to every show on this tour within a 3 or so-hour drive of me (odds are there will be 2-3), end of story. I have been a die-hard Evergrey fan for about 6 years now, and been waiting impatiently to finally get to see them. They could have just about anyone supporting and I will still not only go, but be happy about it.

Doubt it - they're touring with Kamelot at the same time, unless they're not hooking up with Evergrey until a few dates into their run.

I'll have to see who the third band is before deciding. I haven't quite gotten into Evergrey yet, and Sabaton on record doesn't do much for me though everyone seems to rave over them live.

Yes, Sabaton I don't really listen to anymore (especially cause the latest CD was such a letdown) but the live show at Progpower was intense!

Evergrey is one of my favorite bands, and although I'm not a huge fan of Sabaton's albums... They are without a doubt one of the best live bands I've ever seen. I'll be at this show no matter who the opener is (Although if it happens to be Voyager, this might be the best show I've ever seen outside of festivals).

I'm missing Evergrey at PP and even though I'm not really a fan, I might try to make it to NY or Boston if its a weekend show as I can't make it to the Overkill/Accept/Sabaton show.

On another note, does anyone else think it's odd that they're announcing this before the Accept tour even kicks off? Or is it that since they're openers, it doesn't even matter?

It has not been announced officially. Brave Words went Woodard & Bernstein with the news.

That's fair. I still wonder why they're returning so quickly. I know they're touring monsters, and maybe Direct Support to Evergrey would be something you don't say no to, but man, they're going to be home for like 3 months and then making the (probably) same circuit again.

I'm not complaining... I would see them 100 times if they played that much here, but it just seems expensive.

That's fair. I still wonder why they're returning so quickly. I know they're touring monsters, and maybe Direct Support to Evergrey would be something you don't say no to, but man, they're going to be home for like 3 months and then making the (probably) same circuit again.

It makes total sense to me actually. While there are people that would go to both, there is going to be a much different fanbase for the Evergrey shows than there will for the Accept shows.