evergrey shirts

Xorv

Drug the Priest
May 30, 2005
the bowels of lochness
looking for some links where I can find some evergrey shirts that are not the monday morning style. Ebay, whatever. Paypal plz (if you selling)

Finally I got it...a "new" (from a vintage store) I Am My Own God t-shirt landed in my post box the other day. It was a long search, but now I have it again :Spin: Not the perfect size, but still :D

I don't know if they have problems with that now but I ordered this shirt from Ebay. You can find quite many MMA shirts there, I don't know if they'll ship to Brazil but have a look here: http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/Cloth...&_dmpt=Music_CDs&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

Cheers!

Hey Sailin ...
Thanks Mate!

I just bought a MMA t-shirt from the guy there... :headbang:
Hope that it gets here as soon as possible ... I'm hoping that it actually gets here! hehe

Thanks for the tip!
I'm now geting used to buy several things from outside websites around ...
I've bought the special metal case edition of Maiden's Final Frontier from What Records. The process went well, let's see if the album gets here too ... hehe

I've bought the special metal case edition of Maiden's Final Frontier from What Records. The process went well, let's see if the album gets here too ... hehe

Hello Eduardo

I also bought that one, but from a Swedish site. Really looking forward to hear their new album, not as much as the upcoming Evergrey off course (whenever that will arrive) :headbang:

I have, I think, every men's T Shirt Evergrey put out. The long and short sleeved versions...too bad I live in Florida now, cannot wear anything long sleeved.

I also have the "Destroying Atlanta" shirt they sold for ProgPower USA guests only.

I guess if anyone wants to pm me with an offer I will consider it. All of the shirts are XL-XXL.