Evergrey T A B S ? ? ?

slaesh said:
while we're at it
YNGWIE J. MALMSTEEN the father of all guitarmasturbators

I thought you said speed is unimportant?
Malmsteen is as shreddy as Angelo man!

And being a guitarist myself I can assure you speed is actually very important if you want to be a great allround guitarist.

*M alificiu M* said:
hmm.. with all this talk about GOOD guitarists, well.. how about a bad one, eh? ..wanna experience quite possibly the funniest thing ever? well, go to www.francescofareri.com and see and hear for yourself. download 'guitarsolo' in the audio section of the sight.. his playing has to be the most annoying shit ever.. just take my word for it. it's awful, yet so, so fucking funny!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well it has been said before but it REALLY is worth proclaiming again! SPEED IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR TALANT!!!! What a fucking barrage of nonsence!! :lol: My ears shut down and are no cooperating anymore, I guess I am of to use some "revaxör" and try to save the few undamaged hairs in my inner ear! :duh: he he

Hey Alf_svensson,

can you help me a bit with the piano tabs of "I'm Sorry"? I think the first note is a D, and then a B, but then it gets a little bit too complicated for me. But anyway... I am proud that I found the two first notes :D (but tell me if I'm right!)

so any new tabs for the new album. though i might say it is not that difficult like the old stuff. i improved myself too but again the songs seem to be more simple and slow..yet again not creating that great atmosphere. dunno maybe this is just me. i like the 'In The Wake Of The Weary' song cause it is not far from my playstyle and from what i like. also the only song that reminds me the old albums. keep this thread alive cause evergrey is one of the best bands out there and is realy pity not to see tabs out there.
always metal
y k

Hey speaking of great guitarists, I wanted to add one: David Gilmore!

While he might not be the greatest shredder in the world, not many can match his amazing feel!

BTW, Petrucci rules!

Frosties said:
Hey speaking of great guitarists, I wanted to add one: David Gilmore!

While he might not be the greatest shredder in the world, not many can match his amazing feel!

BTW, Petrucci rules!

Jeez Frosties- you just stole my heart! I too am a huge David Gilmour fan- his guitar and voice gives me goose pimples!

am_ash2 said:
Jeez Frosties- you just stole my heart! I too am a huge David Gilmour fan- his guitar and voice gives me goose pimples!

If I knew it was that easy, I would have said this a LONG time ago :D

Songs like Shine On, Comfortably Numb, Time.....what more can I say? His playing is amazing. While the actual notes he plays aren't really that hard to play, his feeling is just almost impossible to get. :worship:
And yes, I love his voice too. I actually find it better than Waters's voice, since he ca come off a bit whiny at times.

Fredcod said:
I would like to find out how to play "I'm Sorry" at the keyboards. Somebody can help me?

I'll listen though it a few times & see what I can come up w/. You read music, yes? It might take me a while due to my unweildy schedule but I should be able to at least get a chord progression for you at some point this month if you haven't had any luck elsewhere.

Alf_svensson said:
yep, I could send a picture file. Do you read notes? It´s not very hard to play it by ear, if you play piano it wouldn´t be a problem.
Call my curious. How long have you played? What kind of training? I'd be interested in tossing around a bit of keyboard info w/ someone who listens to the same stuff.