Evergrey thanks!

ProgPower

Mar 26, 2003
Ospel [Netherlands]
www.cu2.nl
On 11-6-2003 my girlfriend died at the age of 16 by a truckaccident, it is so hard to understand and it hurt me so much. In this period and now also I listened all your cd's about a thousand times :loco:, they gave me a lot of support especially the recreation day album. It was there when you needed it.

Tnx for this all
Bas Geuns

I have the same experience... My x-girlfriend died some time ago. (suicide..)

The lyrics of Recreation Day became more real for me then. But I loved Evergray before this happened, And still do.:)

And I am very prowd of my signed limited edition of RD! Thanks Evergray!:D

Mr_Snarl said:
I have the same experience... My x-girlfriend died some time ago. (suicide..)

The lyrics of Recreation Day became more real for me then. But I loved Evergray before this happened, And still do.:)

And I am very prowd of my signed limited edition of RD! Thanks Evergray!:D

Welcome onboard.

But it is EvergrEy you know =)

I think the music of Evergrey is very powerful. Evergrey is probably the best band I have ever heard. I have been listening to them since In Search Of Truth, and I have still yet to get bored with the music of Evergrey.

As far as your situation, when something happens to me, I usually relate it back to the music I was listening to at the time ...than it seems the music I was into is now ruined (if something bad happened) :erk: Nonetheless, it is a wonderful thing, and yet more proof that Evergrey's music is powerful and even has the power to heal!

Keep up the darkside! :D