Evergrey

ParanoidDream

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2004
Atlanta Ga.
It looks like one of the headliner bands have to be Evergrey based on Glenns hints. They are the only one that fits a returning band that can move up a slot that isn't american and doesn't violate the two year rule. I may have missed something but I may be wrong if moving up a slot means going from friday headliner to saturday then it may be Gamma Ray or Rage. I think that is a latteral move so it looks to be Evergrey. Which would suck by the way since I live in Atlanta and Evergrey is one of my favorites, but alas I have previous plans that don't get me back in town till late that Saturday.

ParanoidDream said:
It looks like one of the headliner bands have to be Evergrey based on Glenns hints. They are the only one that fits a returning band that can move up a slot that isn't american and doesn't violate the two year rule. I may have missed something but I may be wrong if moving up a slot means going from friday headliner to saturday then it may be Gamma Ray or Rage.

Threshold fits this catagory also...

Well, dont forget that Glenn broke/could break a rule or two, so lets not be positive about that!

If he's as unpredictable as he claims (which by now I dont doubt at all) he will surprise a lot of people with the two headliners.

Petethedrummer said:
Milton makes believe he knows everything, but really he's just a big idiot :Spin: :hotjump::loco::headbang:

Yeah Pete, life is all about making believe....

(I for instance, make believe that you're funny when I laugh at your jokes... :tickled: )

Evergrey has such great songs and are awesome live! The new album will be out by then, they're Glenn's boys, and just their autograph session alone took 2/3 of the audience for Rage away at PPIV (which cemented them for future headliner status)! So they should get one of the #5 slots! Also, for the other slot I'd like it to be Pagan's Mind! But if the "no American bands" rule is the one that will be broken, I'd love it Redemption or Symphony X could play!