Everybody's gone

I never saw the point of FB to be honest. I don't care about the photos of your kids or what you had for lunch, or your latest irrational political rant. If you want to share a moment, let's have a drink, or a phone call. But we are fairly misanthropic in the family, so no surprise.

Reactions: Talking Backwards
I never saw the point of FB to be honest. I don't care about the photos of your kids or what you had for lunch, or your latest irrational political rant. If you want to share a moment, let's have a drink, or a phone call. But we are fairly misanthropic in the family, so no surprise.

Getting to-the-second news about bands, comedians, conventions, and tours instead of being left saying, "I wish I knew about that," is a nice thing. I've unfollowed most of my friend list, so everything's peachy now.

Getting to-the-second news about bands, comedians, conventions, and tours instead of being left saying, "I wish I knew about that," is a nice thing. I've unfollowed most of my friend list, so everything's peachy now.
Well there are plenty of news websites for that. I never felt I was missing some news about bands, comedians, or else.

I do use twitter for that purpose, though. It's sort of the only way to have fresh news in my job as there is almost no webpage that does the job correctly. But frankly, even following only very specific accounts from people in my field to have their latest news, I end up with 90% garbage.

Sure, entertainment news sites work, but there's still a bunch of "Sebastian Bach said WHAT about Chris Farley?!" Follow a page, activate notifications, bam. Everything I need without scrolling.

Reactions: lorinc
That’s the one!

I still have Clammo on my Steam too, but haven’t sent him anything in years. I also ditched FB because it led to arguments over who is so and so and why is she on your Facebook. I should jump back on that bandwagon now.

I'm just floating through the aethers <3

thank god someone posted about silver talon etc etc

keeping the spirit alive

all rest talk about is fluff...................