Everyone's favorite forum??

StArScReAm5503

More Than Meets The Eye
Jul 14, 2002
California, USA
Visit site
so what is everyone's favorite message baord to post on. I would have to go with this one!!! I usually go to the In flames board but all everyone does there is whine and bitch and piss and moan. Everyone here kicks ass. They help other people out and are cool about it. THE BAND MEMBERS POST HERE. It doesn't get much better than that :lol:

I just love it here!!!!:cry: im so emotional:cry:

Here for sure...well....yeah here. Gret people here, the band is great. Its kinda slow lately but its generally nice :)

Dark Tranquillity board would follow up...nice people there. A little to worried about spam but good people and great friends ;)

well, lets put it this way, this is the ONLY board i post on. ive tried others but i never took to them.

i like this 1 so much cause of the closeness of every1 cause of the relatively small amount of people who post here. Jonas and the rest of the guys are gr8 and its almost always friendly.

Skyfire for ever :headbang:

I'm new...but this one, the Vintersorg forum, and The Crown are about the only ones i post on. In Flames is my favorite band, but there are so many people there, its hard to get to know everybody. the swedish metal scene boards i post on too.

Originally posted by Stormrider586
I'm new...but this one, the Vintersorg forum, and The Crown are about the only ones i post on. In Flames is my favorite band, but there are so many people there, its hard to get to know everybody. the swedish metal scene boards i post on too.

Come to the In Flames board! You'll make lots friends there
:)

No question, this one is my favorite. I've only seen once or twice people being a little bit rude to one another.

I would have to say Sinergy :) but other than that I enjoy just posting here and in COB.. so they are tied for 2 place ;)

with the other boards ive tried visiting it seemed that there was so many people and posts that i never got noticed so io kinda gave up with em.

thats 1 of the reasons i like this board, not too full but a good group. if ya get what i mean.

I'm always posting at Children Of Bodom's board
I also like the Sinergy board and I post around here when I have time, heh, this board has a nice spirit:)