Complaint Department

affinityband said:
Also the Irony that alot of the complaining is about other peoples opinions(Obviously) and you are doing the exact same thing.

I realise this, hence my closing sentence. I was just venting. Ive had a hiatus from coming here, due to all the negativity and when i come back its not much different.

Not that i thought i could really change anything.....

Don't belittle yourself, you can make a change! For example, by training yourself in hacking, using this to find locations of the idiots on the forum, then travelling to them and using a shotgun to do some target practise on them. :loco:

You know what annoys me? People who whine about what other people whine about. That's my complaint.

You know what annoys me? People who whine about people who whine about what other people whine about. That's my complaint.

You know what annoys me? People who whine about people who whine about people who whine about what other people whine about. That's my complaint.

^It was intentional to post it 3 times slightly altered biggsy, I was just summarizing the continuing cycle of this thread.

:Wreath: said:
i hate 'Absolwent' vodka

Are you just gonna say stupid shit the whole time you're here?

Opethian666 said:
Only if you give me a cookie.

The things you ask:p Here!

cat_cookierecipes.jpg

biggsy said:
Are you just gonna say stupid shit the whole time you're here?

Yup, you kinda nailed it...

First off pal, this vodka really IS awful...

Secondly, I will never near the stupidity of this threadstarter as complaining about complaining is beyond my definition of stupid

And finally, before you call somebody stupid, read your previous posts...

:Wreath: said:
Yup, you kinda nailed it...

First off pal, this vodka really IS awful...

Secondly, I will never near the stupidity of this threadstarter as complaining about complaining is beyond my definition of stupid

And finally, before you call somebody stupid, read your previous posts...

My previous posts? I think they were me realising I'd made a mistake, then some harmless fun. In ONE thread... as opposed to the many you've polluted.