Complaint Department

^ I believe it was 'anger', not 'hate' ;)

Well, maybe sometimes it does but overall I know a few a lot more aggressive forums so it's not that bad here...

biggsy said:
Are you just gonna say stupid shit the whole time you're here?

-----

The things you ask:p Here!

cat_cookierecipes.jpg

:rolleyes:

His comment about vodka got a slight smile out of me which is more than the rest of the thread did. I figured he was pointing out how retarded this thread had become, which makes it more worthwhile than ''Here's a cookie''.

But like some other guy just said, this forum has started to get boring, so meh forget about it.

complaints. Well here's a list

1. Metal is starting suck, a lot, you've got crappy bands like Aiden who are getting record deals. And older bands like Korn are becoming poppish.

2. If you are a white guy and you listen to rap don't act like a gangster, it's really pathetic. Even black guys can't act like gangsters, a gangster is someone who deals drugs or kills people for money. If you want to be a gangster watch scarface & the godfather & learn bitches.

3. Just becuase I'm white does not mean I'm racist, the acts of one person sholud not affect how another is treated. There are people who understand this & the others are idiots.

4. Woman these days are becoming trashy, they hookup with one guy then they want to hookup with all of them. All I have to say is a big WTF!!!

5. If you don't like this list then shutup, I don't want to hear any more bitching from anyone else today.:mad:

WTF555666 said:
complaints. Well here's a list

1. Metal is starting suck, a lot, you've got crappy bands like Aiden who are getting record deals. And older bands like Korn are becoming poppish.

metal has always had tons of shit bands. as well as every genre. there are, however, still good bands out there doing something different (enslaved for example). korn always sucked.

Opeth fans seem to be a self-loathing group. Probably something about devotion to a good band based on a genre as absurd as death metal and the subsequent need to either accept or reject it in comparison to awesome obscure prog bands or something. Growing widespread attraction to the band only makes matters worse.