"evidence" story?

I always thought it was about crime but not in the way Criminals is. SOmething to do with betrayal and trust and stuff. But it is really a bit of a puzzler, just like Soil's Song.

I think it's about two partners in crime, and one of them is a about to commit a bank robbery or something of the like, while the other one is waiting for him outside(''I hold my breath and check the time, one minute no collapse''). The guy who did the dirty job managed to escape(''you passed the test and that's so good for you''), while the other one was caught somehow, and now, in jail, he questions himself about the loyalty of his crime partner, wondering if the guy will abandon him or not (''will you read the letters i will send to you?''). Makes some sense tbh.

mah 2 cents.

I think it's about two partners in crime, and one of them is a about to commit a bank robbery or something of the like, while the other one is waiting for him outside(''I hold my breath and check the time, one minute no collapse''). The guy who did the dirty job managed to escape(''you passed the test and that's so good for you''), while the other one was caught somehow, and now, in jail, he questions himself about the loyalty of his crime partner, wondering if the guy will abandon him or not (''will you read the letters i will send to you?''). Makes some sense tbh.

mah 2 cents.

Makes some sense indeed

the thing is about katatonia, is that their songs have a certain meaning to jonas and a different meaning to every other fan, in whichever way the person listening to interprets the song or whatever they're going through in life. theyre lyrics just works for allot of things

and i guess that's how they want to it be, i mean jonas never talks about his point of view. it makes they're music allot more personal

i know that
i was just analyzing the subtle multi perceptible lyrics
"I hold my breath and check the time one minute no collapse" (taking the drug?)
"........1 minute no collapse" (starting to take effect?
"If we part my pulse will guide you through" (doesnt want his lover to loose him/herself on the journey?)
"Be still for a moment everything depends upon you, if you die i will die too" (something went wrong? too much?)
"1:30 I collapse" (Now too much for him to handle?)

.... just stuff of that nature really made me curious... makes the song much darker than I had originally perceived it
i know there is a VE discussion thread and some people seem to have found a very interesting storyline to the record
im not trying to negate that just thought this would cause for interesting discussion