Evidence!!!

My favorite song of the album too. As a recent Katatonia discoverer, I am pissed at myself for having overlooked them for so long.

Thanks to that guy at the Opeth concert who told me to check them out.

Shogunaut said:
Evidence IS incredible! I would have to give it a 10/10! To tell you the truth I'd rather KATATONIA don't get recognition here in the STATES because I don't want these LINKIN PARK and LIMP BIZKIT mother fuckers saying "KATATONIA rules man!" I will literally start killing!

linkin/limpies killings ??

me too, count with me

:devil:

OHH EVIDENCE 10/10

Shogunaut said:
FUCKIN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoken like a true KATATONIA fan! (because you are! HEHE) :)
oh yeah, believe me i am one.
i don't want to share it with those blunt-mass-culture assholes.
only for the initiated. you seem to be that kind hehe ;)

Katatonia's music is not yours to share. Also, why the hell do people think that the music will become affected negatively if for some reason, it was listened to by a lot more people? If bizkit fans suddenly became huge fans of Katatonia, would you stop listening to Katatonia? If so, that's fucking weak. If so, you're not a true fan, you're a superficial fan.

EvilGenius said:
Katatonia's music is not yours to share. Also, why the hell do people think that the music will become affected negatively if for some reason, it was listened to by a lot more people?...

You think about that! Do you really want mindless puppets who are driven by what people tell them to hear, wear, and think to listen to good music that they'll think sucks because it's not on MTV!?

EvilGenius said:
If bizkit fans suddenly became huge fans of Katatonia, would you stop listening to Katatonia? If so, that's fucking weak. If so, you're not a true fan, you're a superficial fan.

Of course if poseurs start listening to KATATONIA I will not drop it! ARE YOU INSANE!!?? KATATONIA has becaome apart of my life!! It's like a diabetic-you are born as you are, but when you are introduced to insulin shots it becmes apart of you, you need it, and you definitely can not live without it. That is how I feel about KATATONIA! (and a few other bands as well, such as SEPTIC FLESH) If poseurs listen to KATATONIA I will not drop KATATONIA, the poseurs will just have to DIE! ALL OF THEM!!