Evidence!!!

One Kill Wonder

New Metal Member
Mar 21, 2003
Boston, MA
Visit site
I just got VE in the mail yesterday and it is fucking amazing! Evidence is the song that really has me hooked. The lyrics ("my pulse will guide you through./If you die I will die too") are amazing. This album IMO on a scale of 1-10 is a 15. FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I don't care what people say "not enough 'katatonia depression'". True the album doesnt have the same feel as LFDGD, but thats one of the things that makes katatonia a truly amazing band. Theyre the only band that can consistently put out amazing cds and not sound repetetive. They consistently get better and continue to grow musically. It's a fucking shame they'll probably never get any recognition here in the states. This band is truly gifted.

I absolutely love Evidence! For days I've been walking around singing "If you die I will die too"... :oops: just can't seem to get the song out of my head :worship:

So, seems I discovered proper thread at last :)
Total agreement with all the supporters, especially the author of this thread :)
Firstly Evidence was also my favourite, after show I've leant towards Complicity. The gig was like a sort of enlightenment to me. I know I'm completely into this record.

BTW, why English language is so misleading? 'complicity' means 'participation' - truly weird... :?