EVIL LEGEND RECORDS Update:

One Inch Man said:
*looks in wallet, cries*

I want Volume 1, but need to hold off for a few weeks (damn tax season). How many copies do you have?

I have plenty of PAGAN ALTAR. I suggest getting both cause once you hear the first one, you're gonna want more. This is the best NWOBHM/DOOM band ever.

Here ya go Demilich

35_1_b.JPG

UPDATE:

MANILLA ROAD - The Deluge (Rare OUT OF PRINT) CD coming back instock in about 2 weeks or less.

Back at ya.

Starting tonight and going for 1 week only (4-6-05 / 4-12-05).... Royal Carnage boarders can receive free shipping on any orders in the US. And any orders outside the US, that's under 1 pound (which is 3-4 CDs or 1 LP)! Paypal fees will still apply though. I accept Cash (at your own risk), Money Orders (paid to me, not Evil Legend), and paypal (with the fee)

Thanks.

Well, if you haven't gotten my most recent pm (RE: this special of yours), check it out! You have secured a customer in me! Many, many deals in our future do I see!

Evil_Legend said:
Back at ya.

Starting tonight and going for 1 week only (4-6-05 / 4-12-05).... Royal Carnage boarders can receive free shipping on any orders in the US. And any orders outside the US, that's under 1 pound (which is 3-4 CDs or 1 LP)! Paypal fees will still apply though. I accept Cash (at your own risk), Money Orders (paid to me, not Evil Legend), and paypal (with the fee)

Thanks.

That's awesome. I missed this.

You might want to provide your paypal address here too.

My paypal address is evillegendrecords@hotmail.com, but I will give you the price with paypal fee upon request.

Yeah, the SLAUTER XSTROYES is out of print now. They're supposed to go back into print soon enough. I don't have SX - Free The Beast yet. It's coming soon.

Other OUT OF PRINT goodies (once I'm out, I doubt I'll find more)
SAVAGE GRACE
MANILLA ROAD - The Deluge
(coming soon) ATTACKER - The Second Coming (Don't even ask how I found these gems!!! I can't believe I did!)

Evil_Legend said:
Back at ya.

Thanks.
That's awesomely cool, cheers for that, I will check out your catalog

Is "Mystification" a decent bet for a first Manilla Road album? I love the one song I've heard from it, "Children of the Night"

Erik said:
Is "Mystification" a decent bet for a first Manilla Road album? I love the one song I've heard from it, "Children of the Night"

For you, I'd say it's a great starter! Nice and thrashy, but still pretty epic and fucking ass-kicking! I've already deleted my mp3s of it in anticipation of owning it on vinyl, or I'd yousendit another song for you!

Erik said:

That's the album I usually recommend for MR starters. I encourage to order as big as possible.. cause this won't happen very often.

Demilich: Your package leaves tomorrow afternoon.

Another one to take advantage of is SABBAT - Satanasword.. a 10/10 album in my book. It's out of print.

Update:
DEVIL LEE ROT - Metalizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (check the first post)

BTW. I have 2 comp CDRs that I will throw in upon request for free.

If you just want one for free, just pm me.

Comp 1:

1. SATAN'S HOST - "King Of Terror"
2. MANILLA ROAD - "Witches Brew"
3. SLOUGH FEG - "Cauldron Of Blood"
4. DARK QUARTERER - "The Entity"
5. PAGAN ALTAR - "Judgement Of The Dead"
6. DEFENDER - "City Ad Mortis"
7. MANILLA ROAD - "The Riddle Master"
8 -9. BROCAS HELM - "Preludious / Ghost Ship"
10. SABBAT - "Dracula"
11. TYRANT'S REIGN - "Kill Or Be Killed"
12. CIRITH UNGOL - "Black Machine"
13. STORMWITCH - "Werewolves On The Hunt"
14. SAVAGE GRACE - "Curse the Night"

Comp 2:

1. METALUCIFER - Heavy Metal Hunter Part 1
2. METALUCIFER - Wolf Man
3. METALUCIFER - Metalucifer
4. METALUCIFER - Metalucifer Part 2
5. SABBAT - Intro Welcome To Sabbat
6. SABBAT - Darkness And Evil
7. SABBAT - Possessed The Room
8. SABBAT - I'm Your Satan
9. SABBAT - The Sixth Candle
10. SABBAT - Satan Bless You
11. SABBAT - Envenom Into The Witches Hole
12. SABBAT - Charisma
13. MANILLA ROAD - The Empire

I don't care any of those bands on the list, but one Finnish guy was looking at least one of the items, so I emailed him this list few days ago.