EVIL LEGEND RECORDS Update:

Evil_Legend said:
Sorry to hear that, but thanks for passing along my list. Have you heard all of them?

Well, what I did meant to write was, that the stuff on the list is something that I already have or I don't have and don't care for. Not heard everything though, but...

Anyway, great that someone is selling more rarer stuff in decent price!

Demilich said:
I woulda liked one of these, you bitch whore!

I will send one to you. Do you want both?

Oh, ok M.Lehto: What do you need to hear yet? I'll send you a comp if you wish.

Demilich said:
Don't worry about it man, I'll download stuff! I'll do fine like that!

Really, it's not a problem to send you them. Some of that stuff might be hard to find.

Let me know if you're having troubles finding stuff.

Cheers.

I'm quite an interesting character. :) I like to goof around a lot because I know them very well and they know how to take me.

I'm serious about being a quality, honest distro. In time I will warm up to you all and be my usual goof.

if you wanna keep one of these comp CDRs for when I put in my next order (Slough Feg 7''s + Manilla Road "Mystification" vinyl), I'd be bglad!

Will Do.

For some reason my SATAN'S HOST got deleted from my list. It's back up there now. KILLER EVIL ALBUM!!!! Extremely hard to digest on the first listen! Mwhahaha!

Demilich said:
Album shipped in 4 days to Canada :kickass::kickass:

I can only get to the post office so fast, which is usually the next day after payment... so it's up to them to get it to you.

That's why I like no Custom sticker orders under 1lb. It gets there fast.

:headbang:

Evil_Legend said:
I can only get to the post office so fast, which is usually the next day after payment... so it's up to them to get it to you.

That's why I like no Custom sticker orders under 1lb. It gets there fast.

:headbang:

Well, i'm 100% satisfied! Very nice man, can't wait to order from you again!