Evile and Megadeth tour!!

Evile were amazing last night in Birmingham. Thats all i'm saying, truely amazing.

I second that Andy mate....what a night!

Evile got such a good reception from the crowd last night and were on top form...the only thing is they should have had a longer set!

Cheers for the Enter The Grave tour shirt and the wristbands Matt, was good speaking to ya! :headbang:

Yeah i didnt get to bham til after evile which is a shame but i saw mike outside!! Got a pic but for some gay reason I have to use a link to get them in which i do not have so I'll get it on photobucket or something then post them

Woo and indeed fecking hoo!!!

London was excellent - this is my first time seeing Evile, so I was a bit excited to say the least. I always enjoy seeing a band for the first time, and this one was amazing. First Blood kicks in, and there is just a bit of jumping around up front.....then WARRRRR!!! Pit opens up, and I just have to jump in. I should know better at my age - I've got a fecked up knee (patella tendon) and moshing is not a good idea....but fuck it. 5 songs of pure fun and games - I just had a grin on my face for the whole set.

Hats off to you guys - you were brilliant. And it looked like you enjoyed it too :D

I went to the London one, funny old gig, last time I was at Brixton was to see Judas Priest, and before that Slayer and Megadeth (Youthanasia tour) Anyway, from what I remember Brixton usually has a good sound. My 2nd time seeing Evile and although the sound was muddy they still put on an excellent show- really cool now that I knew the songs it was really good to see them live. As for Megadeth, I headed down the front as I always like to throw myself about. But, not much was happening, probably the only metal gig I've been to in years where there was no proper moshpit. The only thing I can think of was the fact it was rammed and there was security barriers. I thought the mix for megadeth was pretty poor, the vocals- even in between the songs were non existant. And I find it a little weird seeing them without Dave Ellefson, anyway, for some reason they didn't really do it for me... (this is my 7th Megadeth gig, so I've had a wee bit of previous experience). Overall (apart from Evile) A bit of a let down. And £3.40 for a can of beer!!! Arrggghh!!
See you next time! (Bloodstock)

Well Im off to see Megadeth and Evile, Im heading out to Bilbao early with a couple of friends to drink some beer before the doors open, and smoke a little something. :loco:
This is my first Evile gig and Im sure it will be an enjoyable one. See you dudes later.:kickass:

First Blood
Thrasher
Who Who Are About To Die
Bathe In Blood
Enter The Grave

Short set.

Thought I'd take this opportunity to post pics of the Newcastle gig. (have a video of Bathe In Blood, but it's too big to stick on youtube) :erk:

sdc10045dd3.jpg

sdc10046ns0.jpg

sdc10047zo6.jpg

sdc10049dy3.jpg

sdc10050bl8.jpg

Missed them in Glasgow but they more than made up for it in Newcastle. The crowd were pretty responsive to Evile while they played, but then died when Job For a Cowboy came on. :lol: I'm sorry to say, but JFAC are just so out of place on this tour.

After the gig, went outside hoping to meet up with Megadeth or something, and was waiting for ages. Eventually, we saw Ol and Ben, so I asked what happened to Glasgow, and they said that their bus burst a tyre, and they waited 3 hours for a van to come get it fixed, and then a further hour for them to actually fix it. Or something... either way, they weren't getting to Glasgow. Got my picture taken with Ol and Ben (can be seen below, cheers dudes :p ), then I headed over to the Evile bus.

sdc10071gg5.jpg

Met Matt there, and talked to him a while... he recognised me from the gig they played in Arbroath just before Christmas which was awesome. Talked about how much the merch was a rip off and that I should've bought my shirt from him, cos I would've got a discount (£22 for a shirt is pretty steep)... and a tenner for a Megadeth wristband is expensive as hell.

Ben showed up, and we all ogled this drunk bird with nice norks (heh)... who ended up walking past twice. So, um, yeah, that was a highlight too. Some other guy (most likely drunk also) fell over his mate and bounced off the kerb, so Ben went over to help him out, and tried to thumb a taxi for him as he looked quite badly hurt, but all the taxi drivers were dicks and just waved at Ben (wtf?).

By this time, Mike had arrived, saw me and went "Hey, I know you!", which was awesome also, and I got a beer off him. Cheers for that as well dude :p. Shortly after Mike arrived, a police car turned up to see to the guy who'd faceplanted the pavement, so it was a quick fumble to hide our beer, heh. And then came the comment of the night, from Mike. "If i stand still, do you think they'll see me?" :lol:

So, the police left, Ol showed up shortly thereafter, and then Evile left. Due to hanging with Evile, I missed meeting Dave, but, no bother, had a good time :p

Oh, and here's a picture of the back of the bus! Best comment by far is "Stevie Wonder cleaned this" :lol:

sdc10072cj6.jpg

Sounds great man, really wish I'd gone. Saw them in a tiny club in Hartlepool, they played a longer set, but to see them with Megadeth would have been legendary. :erk:

Blibao - March 1st
Aaaaaaaahhhh my fuckin neck hurts! :ill:
So last night I saw Evile for the first time:worship:, and I have to tell you the sound was fuckin amazing. It seemed like Ol didnt miss any notes, I could hear his guitar crystal clear, matt,s I could hear less but I guess that was due to my positioning in the crowd. Ben was awesome too on the beat like a natural born clicker, and mike alexander was great too.

It was a fuckin thrash gig, got myself the shirt with the tour on the back and a friend of mine got the killer from the deep shirt. I bird that came with us took some pics so as soon as I have em I´ll post them here. I saw the infamous "Evile bus of death" but couldnt get close enough to take a picture, I couldnt stay after the gig coz I friend was driving us home and he had to work today.

Didnt stop banging my head the whole show.

Oh and megadeth was great too, but Im not gonna get into details coz ive seen them so many times.

Thank you for coming to Spain Evile, remeber to come back to the basque country again. :kickass:

saw them in nottingham, really really awesome, convinced me to buy the album, since i hadnt heard of them before, fucking awesome, refreshingly oldschool, got the crowd going mad, a proper thrash crowd.