Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Darkness Shall Bring Death

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Yo DAWGS

On a similar note to the thread on the Evile subforum, where we pick which songs you'd like to hear the and play, this is quite the opposite.

As a few of you know (very few), once th Bloodbrawl album is done all the proceeds will be going to the Mike Alexander fund. But or awhile, we've been contemplating the recording of an Evile cover for you bunch of donut heads as a freebie as well which we'd put up on here (and out website) for free download as a mark of generosity to show we're actually not a bunch of pricks - that's just me. Now this is the tricky part.

First of all, we're struggling to choose a song, so I've set up this poll to let you lot decide which song we'd do. But on top of this, there's the obvious problem; That lovable beardy sod Ol is too good. He needs to stop being good so that we can actually play the solos, though that's a problem we can take care of elsewhere unless anyone on here would want to partake in the recording of the solo - for what scientists call 'epic lulz' or 'shits 'n' giggles'.

I'd put this in the Promote Your Band thread but frankly, it'd get less attention - we all know how fast this forum moves, so yeah.

GO! *shoots starting gun*

EDIT: I'm aware we'd need to first try and find the lyrics for Darkness Shall Bring Death