Evile working on new studio album

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are you going to do if EVile makes their MOP, are you going to flush all of the albums down the toilet? Are you going to throw away 4 years of support, or are you going to be pissed because the didn't make a Load album or maybe an album like St Anger?

I must say as I've been listening to Evile since conception, that every album has surpased the previous in Technicallity, Lyrics, Vocals and all instruments. There is no denying it, even if you prefer ETG over IN, but that is liking the more Thrasher style and style is not what I'm talking about. I do think each member has improved themselves in all ways. The next album be a very solid album, as they now only have to make a great album and not try so much to be better musicians.

I hope I'm not sounding too much like a Fan-boy as I'm too old for that shit, it's just what I think.:err:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Oh my me, that was brilliant. No really, that was an absolutely incredible display of idiocy. You completely took what I said out of context and made it out that I dom't have faith in a band that I've thrown my weight behind for th past four or so years. Someone should give you a fucking medal or something, I'm astounded. Well and truely.

1282519471278.jpg

Dave went Super Saiyan.

I must say as I've been listening to Evile since conception, that every album has surpased the previous in Technicallity, Lyrics, Vocals and all instruments. There is no denying it, even if you prefer ETG over IN, but that is liking the more Thrasher style and style is not what I'm talking about. I do think each member has improved themselves in all ways. The next album be a very solid album, as they now only have to make a great album and not try so much to be better musicians.

I hope I'm not sounding too much like a Fan-boy as I'm too old for that shit, it's just what I think.:err:

T-FUCKING-HIS.

You can trash me if you want, but over time, I have come to think that "Infected Nations" is one of the best thrash albums I've heard in my life.

So what are you going to do if EVile makes their MOP, are you going to flush all of the albums down the toilet? Are you going to throw away 4 years of support, or are you going to be pissed because the didn't make a Load album or maybe an album like St Anger?

If Evile makes an album that's as rubbish as Master of Puppets then I simply won't buy it and ask them if they've been bribed into writing a crap album. Following that, I'll hope the following album would be much better. If they ever made anything as shite as St. Anger I think I'd commit hara kari.

Man you're such an idiot. You've gone and tried to put words in my mouth before I've even bothered replying to anything and most of what you said has been pretty much nonsensical in the first place - yeah, because it's really logical that if I had absolutely no faith in a band that I'd spend four years or so promoting them, attending their shows and buying all their merchandise. And might I add that you're an even bigger moron in my eyes for feeling the need to be comparing Evile to Metallica ALL THE TIME when they're two different bands in two different countries with a gap of about 20 years in between them. There's nothing to compare, so stop acting like such a dick and get that sand out of your vagina before you explode.

ITT: Alteredmindeath is on his period and doesn't pay attention to what people say, has bitch fit when people don't see it hsi way. And I thought I was bad sometimes. People like you are the ones edging me ever closer to giving up on music completely.

Thank you Dan. And now that THAT is out of the way.....
Who's excited? :D *raises hand!*

When I get some audio samples, video clips or artwork, THEN I'll adjust my excitement meter accordingly. I'm too busy being excited for Sounds of Violence to give a shit about any other albums for the time being.

If Evile makes an album that's as rubbish as Master of Puppets then I simply won't buy it and ask them if they've been bribed into writing a crap album. Following that, I'll hope the following album would be much better. If they ever made anything as shite as St. Anger I think I'd commit hara kari.

Man you're such an idiot. You've gone and tried to put words in my mouth before I've even bothered replying to anything and most of what you said has been pretty much nonsensical in the first place - yeah, because it's really logical that if I had absolutely no faith in a band that I'd spend four years or so promoting them, attending their shows and buying all their merchandise. And might I add that you're an even bigger moron in my eyes for feeling the need to be comparing Evile to Metallica ALL THE TIME when they're two different bands in two different countries with a gap of about 20 years in between them. There's nothing to compare, so stop acting like such a dick and get that sand out of your vagina before you explode.

ITT: Alteredmindeath is on his period and doesn't pay attention to what people say, has bitch fit when people don't see it hsi way. And I thought I was bad sometimes. People like you are the ones edging me ever closer to giving up on music completely.

fuck you asswipe, you need a good ass-kicking because you got a giant gaping slime pit hole of a mouth on you, and i'd like you to try and say that shit directly to my face.

fuck you asswipe, you need a good ass-kicking because you got a giant gaping slime pit hole of a mouth on you, and i'd like you to try and say that shit directly to my face.

Replying to Dave with insults instead of argument does not work, especially when he's right.

Soooooooo...

According to what I've got from Ol's fb over the last couple of months at least HE thinks the riffs are cool. Hope he's right:)

I like that you've put me in your sig metallica144, but does it deserve the honour of being there?!

it's more the reaction of Deth :lol: i thought it was great :D
- '' yeah imma try my parasite!''
- good luck my friend, and there he goes, walking towards death :lol:

it could be from a movie

but if you think it doesn't deserve the honour of being sigged, i could easily delete it... :heh:

fucking laughing at this thread. not much changes here does it. its hardly surprising there's only a handful of regular members. of course master of puppets is crap (sarcasm) get a grip of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.