Evolution festival

galtared

The great Deceiver
Feb 26, 2008
Italy
www.remotehost.org
...The live event is calling :hotjump:
I'm sharpening the Battle Axe (and my digital camera) for the live performance of mighty Evergrey :worship:! I will post some pictures after the show :headbang:

Hi guys, :cool:
here below the link on my personal website with all the evolution festival's pictures!
Lot of pictures of evergrey (some with me and friends!) and some of the other great bands!
Thanks to Tom, Henrik, Jonas, Rick and Jari for the meet & greet after the show!

http://www.remotehost.org/evolution/evolution.html

For Tom: the song that you didn't remember was Blinded! But no problem, we all Evergrey's Italian maniacs recognized it! :headbang: and thanks for the brand new "Broken Wings": this song kicks ass!!!

Nice pictures, Galtared! I'm sure the festival was great and I'm jealous (but glad) that you got to hear Broken Wings!

Nice pics. And it's fucking awesome you got to see Broken Wings. That song is fucking amazing, I can't wait to hear the full studio version. Or, even better, see it live :)

Nice pics man :) how was the setlist this time?

It was very powerful! The show started with the famous intro (as in "A Night to remember") and the first song was Recreation Day. They also played Blinded, Monday Morning A., A touch of B., Broken wings :headbang: and others. All powerful songs. Unfortunately they didn't play "The Mark of the Triangle"... probably my favorite song :erk:. In Remembrace, I'm Sorry and other "slow" songs weren't also on the playlist. Btw...the show was really great! Tom said that they were very tired: they didn't sleep enough, but i haven't understand why... Tom also said that they will come in Italy next year (maybe for the "Torn" tour): i hope to see them again with a larger set of songs! Forevergrey!!! :kickass:

Tom and Henrik didnt have their usual energy on stage in the video above, so it makes sense if they had too little sleep... Anyways, the guys are really proffesional, so im sure it was a great show anyway! Lots of anyways here...so, anyways... :lol: Mark of the triangle is one of my favourites as well! I hope they will play Solitude within at metal rock fest! man thats an awesome song as well...