Exceptionally Cool Movie Fight Sequences

So has anyone ever seen GAME OF DEATH (the uncut version)? I know Bruce isn't in it all the way through, but from what I can remember, he goes through different levels in a house before reaching the big boss, Karim Abdul Jabbar.

bruceleeappliquesonjeetkundofaceakarimab.jpg

Of course, the tracksuit Uma Thurman wore in Kill Bill was a total homage to Game of Death.

The final battle in "Fellowship" on the riverbank was better than anything in Two Towers or Return of the King IMO. No cgi, GREAT camerawork, perfect choreography.

MadeInNewJersey said:
LOTR fucking rules. Recognize.

i recognize ... have all 3 of them sitting here in my collection, even though I only watched them once. would like to do a marathon one day, the same day I decide to give up liking puni :loco:

Actually, I noticed *heavy metal* fans are big LOTR fans. There's actually probably a lot more Tolkien influence in other metal outside of power metal.

JayKeeley said:
Actually, I noticed *heavy metal* fans are big LOTR fans. There's actually probably a lot more Tolkien influence in other metal outside of power metal.

1000% correct

There is FAR MORE LOTR/TOLKIEN influence in black metal then their is in power metal.