Exceptionally Cool Movie Fight Sequences

J. said:
theylivepiperfight.jpg
You are god. That is all.
That fight scene...

they live! i read that fight was only supposed to be like 30 seconds or something, but the dudes kept fighting, so they kept filming, and aparently they only pulled punches to the face.

It must be said, the Oldboy hammer fight scene is just fantastic. Great stuff. :cool: In the same school as Hard Boiled, Black Mask had some ridiculous fight scenes in.

Last decent fight scenes I saw in the cinema were in Unleashed (Danny The Dog in the US).

neal said:
they live! i read that fight was only supposed to be like 30 seconds or something, but the dudes kept fighting, so they kept filming, and aparently they only pulled punches to the face.

hahaha yes!:loco:

and...

dead alive! the kung fu priest vs. zombie thugs. "i kick ass for the lord!"

The entire movie Equilibrium. If no one already mentioned it. I didn't check at all, its the obvious answer though.

i recognize ... have all 3 of them sitting here in my collection, even though I only watched them once. would like to do a marathon one day, the same day I decide to give up liking puni :loco:

still sitting here on my shelf and only watched once.

wow that last was was :headbang:
lol

i like the scene in kill bill where they fight in that restaurant in japan, the one with the female rock group, that ends with that little teen japanese schoolgirl whore duking it out with thurman.. ... mmmmm catfights.:loco: