Exclusive interview with Peter Lindgren!!

I will try to put it out as soon as I can! It will be in a few days...and it will be published in english as well!
I´m sorry if I upset you by pushing for it before it actually can be read! But I was so excited over meeting with Peter so I wanted to share that with all of you!
/The Prez

Silly question, but does Peter have a beard?

I don't know why, but I always pictured a post-Opeth Peter Lindgren with a beard.

Silly question, but does Peter have a beard?

I don't know why, but I always pictured a post-Opeth Peter Lindgren with a beard.

why don't u ask whether he's shaving his under arms or not? :D
kidding dude ! dunno why i always think that he cut his hair, he became a regular dude.while Mike said that he got a job ! so he became us most of our fathers??? !!! bad for his kids hahaha

haha I know about MR ;) and David Gilmore (Pink Floyd) :p
we are lucky haha !!

We are completely awesome, I didn't know about Dave Gilmour though! (I always remember MJR as we got to exchange birthday wishes in person once, I realise this is totally off-topic but Peter fucking Lindgren shares my birthday.)

On topic - can't wait to read this!

Yesterday I met with former guitarist Peter Lindgren in Stockholm for an exclusive interview!
The Interview will be published soon at the official fanclub´s homepage at www.opethfanclub.se

Among other things you can read what Peter thinks about the new Opeth CD....

It will be published in both english and swedish!

See you!

President
Opeth fanclub Sweden

Post it, and you are my heroooo!!!

Well...I´m finished writing down the interview...so, tomorrow I will send it to my webmaster along with some new photos (beard or no beard?) of Peter that I took...so maybe, maybe the interview will published tomorrow!
Among other things you will learn what record (not Opeth) Peter think is one of the best! And his favourite guitarhero....(you will be surprised!)
Hope you all will enjoy it...

So check in at www.opethfanclub.se soon...

/The Prez

im really interested to know how this interview came about, and why peter agreed to do it. dont get me wrong, i cant wait to read this, but im just surprised that peter would do an interview that would deal mostly with issues that he has moved past in his life. will hopefully be a great read!