Exodus - Tempo Of The Damned

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Ok, I found a copy of the new Exodus floating out there on the net today. Downloaded it, burnt it, listened to it 3 times and all I can say is fuck me this thing rocks! Sounds like it could have come out in 1987 or 88. I hear a little modern metal in there but for the most part it's old school all the way. Can't wait to get a real copy when it comes out.

Greeno said:
Ok, I found a copy of the new Exodus floating out there on the net today. Downloaded it, burnt it, listened to it 3 times and all I can say is fuck me this thing rocks! Sounds like it could have come out in 1987 or 88. I hear a little modern metal in there but for the most part it's old school all the way. Can't wait to get a real copy when it comes out.
Jesus Christ! I downloaded War Is My Sheppard a few minutes ago and you know what? Mind-fuckin-blowing! I'm still not the biggest fan of Souza's voice but if this little piece of intensity represents the true Exodus I will take back everything I said about 'em and covert into a DieHard worshipper at once. I will be there on February, 2nd to find out if the re-gathered band is just a one hit wonder. And my deepest regrets to all you American fellows for having to wait even until March, 9th.

DrillSergeant said:
Jesus Christ! I downloaded War Is My Sheppard a few minutes ago and you know what? Mind-fuckin-blowing!

There is not 1 bad track on the album!!!! It's unreal. I to had my doubts, but no more......

Greeno said:
There is not 1 bad track on the album!!!! It's unreal.

You're so right! This album has to be one of the best, if not be best, for 2004.

baldyboy said:
that right that you and me get it first drillsergeant?
I'm in for it! Well, at least if my music dealers allow me to. In my area there are only the big chains like Walmart left as they`ve pushed all the little independent stores out of business. And those have the tendency to take their time.

the bastards.we actually do quite well for independant record shops round here.funnily enough one of the big chains in my area have just closed two of thier shops cause they wernt taking enough.probably because they were just trying to sell pop shite.if i get it first,i'll mail you one.